GPF Men FP, Sat. 12/10 at 4:55 pm EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GPF Men FP, Sat. 12/10 at 4:55 pm EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
This should be put into 1st by a mile! :cool: Just a hand down on the quad is all, everything else FAB per usual from Mr. Takahashi.

But the whole time, besides enjoying his phenomenal skating, I kept thinking how much I would like him to be the one to court Mao. He's just wonderful, as is she. If he were my son, or she my daughter, I couldn't pick a better partner for him/her than the other. Truth.

Daisuke Takahashi is a gentleman, warrior, eloquent speaker, what more can you ask for. Maybe after the next Olympics they can get together *crossing fingers*. Right now they're friends, that's most important, and she trains with Kozuka, not Dai. ;)

LaLola

On the Ice
WOW! Daisuke was great, so much musicality and smoothness in his skating.
We need at least four medals, please. So many of the men are doing amazing programmes this year.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Takahashi was magical today! Really terrific skate! However, I don't care for the shirt he is wearing for this LP; the added material to it does not flatter him, IMO. I love Dai's programs this season! :yes:

Yay Takahashi! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kurt had a little feature in which he said that Chan "booted it" in his remarks about being under-appreciated in Canada and that now he would have to win his way back into Canada's graces. (That was the baloney part, IMHO. All Patrick has to do is skate his best, speak his mind, and be himself. :) )

However, the CBC team also gave Chan props for facing the music and not "hiding in the locker room," and likewise brought up the point that Chan was set up by the media in the timing of this old news.

FTnoona

Final Flight
OMG! Thank you skating gods :D Yuzuru did so well :party2:
Too bad about the 3S at the end but he looked so surprised at the end cute :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
The only thing Hanya has over Daisuke imho is a consistent quad. Otherwise, Dai prevails on every other aspect. Man versus boy. Dancer versus competitor.

And come on the hand down and slow getting up should not prevail.

Jmho.

Daisuke was incredible yet I think Yuzuru may have just had the skate of the night. He was in the zone with all the ease of youth.