GPF Free Dance, Sun. 12/11 at 1:50 pm EST | Golden Skate

GPF Free Dance, Sun. 12/11 at 1:50 pm EST

I hope to high heavens B changes her costume for Worlds because this is damaging them IMO. The program and skating aren't too bad if you don't look at her torso or head.

kosjenka

On the Ice
After my Eurosport 2 pissed me off again I am grateful for links above. I can watch live :D

It will be a good night - I can feel it!

GO ICE DANCE!

Stunning performance by W/P. This FD is IT for them. Even though I'm not wild about all the angst, there's no doubt about the continuing excitement and inventive lifts and spins. Crowd adores it! Did they finish a tad behind the music?

SB & into the lead. Well deserved.

jcoates

Medalist
I'm really impressed with W/P's growth as competitors. They seem to have put their tendency for silly mistakes behind them. Kodos to them. That score is really going to put the heat on P/B to be clean. The Shibs also looked far sharper than in past outings. They have more energy in the middle section. B/S are just too prone to silly errors and occasional sloppiness. Several of their lifts and steps had too many awkward moments in and out.

auser

Record Breaker
Oooh lunch getting cold, but computer screen is smoking! Andrew Poje, yum. Congrats on SB.