Patrick Chan | Page 139 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Kuan

Final Flight
Patricks new tango. At least some seconds :) Its starting at 4:30. Can´t wait to see the full performance. The music is Astor Piazollas Escualo. :love:
Some japanese fans even thought its worth for some fan art

Thx to rosewood of fsu

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj
@Pchiddy and I run the gamut in our #interesting conversation for this week's @openkwongdore episode here:http://www.openkwongdore.com/2014/07/28/episode-84-patrick-chan/ … Pls RT?
9:18 AM - 28 Jul 2014
https://twitter.com/skatingpj/status/493792586696785920

The podcast is 43:08 in length :). (I have not listened to it yet.)

The same page has a 2:51 video.
If(???) I understood him correctly: within the first minute, I think(???) he essentially confirms that he will not compete at 2015 Canadian Nats.

seabm7

Final Flight
https://twitter.com/skatingpj/status/493792586696785920[/INDENT]

The same page has a 2:51 video.
If(???) I understood him correctly: within the first minute, I think(???) he essentially confirms that he will not compete at 2015 Canadian Nats.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]

No, they were talking about the Pan Am games in Toronto next year (It happens during the summer). I think he was joking about the trampoline discipline, not the figure skating.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
No, they were talking about the Pan Am games in Toronto next year. I think he was joking about the trampoline discipline, not the figure skating.

Yes, I did and do understand that they were joking about trampoline and the Pan Am Games.
But the implication (to my ears) from the flow of the conversation was that Chan's joking about trampoline and the Pan Am Games was his way of indirectly indicating that he will not compete at 2015 Nationals for skating. But I would not stake my life on my interpretation. ;)

seabm7

Final Flight
Yes, I did and do understand that they were joking about trampoline and the Pan Am Games.
But the implication (to my ears) from the flow of the conversation was that Chan's joking about trampoline and the Pan Am Games was his way of indirectly indicating that he will not be at 2015 Nationals for skating.

http://pjkwong.com/?p=1522

P.J. Kwong is actively promoting volunteerism for the Pan Am, because it happens in Toronto. It is natural they did not talk about the figure skating.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
http://pjkwong.com/?p=1522

P.J. Kwong is actively promoting volunteerism for the Pan Am, because it happens in Toronto. It is natural they did not talk about the figure skating.

Yes, I did and do understand also that in the video snippet, Kwong/Chan were promoting the Pan Am Games and volunteerism.

But in the podcast, Kwong and Chan talked for forty minutes about skating, LOL.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
>> Nevermind. I decided to remove the link before anyone quotes it. Seems like my sense of humor is not suitable for this thread. I won't do it again, I promise. If anyone feels like I still need a stern talking-to, you're welcome to send me a PM. <<

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Thanks ~Pamina~. Should I return the affection and link a compilation of Hanyu's falls on his thread?

They already do that themselves, his fans have tons of videos and gifs on tumblr with him falling. Lol I don't think they really care if you did.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
well, since sarcasm often doesn't really translate into the written word, I'm not sure how serious you are or how snarky that comment was supposed to be :rolleye: but if you're seriously asking then the answer would be: yes, if you find one, please post it. If it's a good one I can guarantee you that I'd laugh about that, too :rolleye: but if you honestly think that I tried to offend anyone, I'll gladly remove the link.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Thanks ~Pamina~. Should I return the affection and link a compilation of Hanyu's falls on his thread?
Skaters fall, even Plushenko the king, Yagudin the legend, Ilia Kulik the one with the best 3A in the world, Yuna the queen. It's normal that PChan and Yuzuru fall. If you think it's insulting then you should choose other sport where athletes don't fall.
Yuzuru's fans have made gifs and video in which he fell muitl times, too. If skaters don't want to fall, they should have choose ice dancing. It's not such a big deal when your fans make a collections of your falls.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Well, it all depends on the intention/purpose of whoever made the video, is it a mockery or is it a fan service.
As far as I know, Yuzuru's fans love to make gifs of him falling all over the place and it is kinda cute.
However, Patrick's fan generally don't have the hobby. because, initially, these kinda of video is made by Patrick haters to ridicule him.
I think I said enough.
......I saw update of this thread, and thought perhaps Patrick's Tango is posted and saw this.....;p

Kuan

Final Flight
Well, it all depends on the intention/purpose of whoever made the video, is it a mockery or is it a fan service.
As far as I know, Yuzuru's fans love to make gifs of him falling all over the place and it is kinda cute.
However, Patrick's fan generally don't have the hobby. because, initially, these kinda of video is made by Patrick haters to ridicule him.
I think I said enough.
......I saw update of this thread, and thought perhaps Patrick's Tango is posted and saw this.....;p

Me to :laugh: One Nagano show is aired tomorrow, I hope Patrick will be included! So we might see it by then.
Sidenote: I saw the gifs at tumblr as well. I know it sounds stupid, but no one falls as beautiful as Patrick :love: I love how he got up on this one

Kuan

Final Flight
And it was :)
Here it is. Elegie with Jeff is right behind it.
I liked it. I would love to see it on a bigger rink, so he can add more speed. :love:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
And it was :)
Here it is. Elegie with Jeff is right behind it.
I liked it. I would love to see it on a bigger rink, so he can add more speed. :love:

OMG, OMG, TRUE TANGO. I think Patrick will use this number as EX for 2015 season right? This Tango will only get better and better! Cannot wait to collect a perfect version.
Maybe he will change it into a SP in the future. :love:

Yuna/Patrick shipper fan service please!!

EDIT: who choreographed this?