Patrick Chan | Page 388 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Undolaure

Rinkside
such a tease... pshhh....

at least, you said he was having fun...

better to have le vin gai que le vin triste.

Both on saturday and sunday with part of the American team and part of the Canadian team
And I guess they came back to the hotel soon as the nocturne life of Marseille doesn't last too much...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
poor nathan chen is too young for that LOL
Both on saturday and sunday with part of the American team and part of the Canadian team
And I guess they came back to the hotel soon as the nocturne life of Marseille doesn't last too much...

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Patrick was in good moods after FS and Gala... I saw him going out and having some good fun with part of the American Team xD
A drunk Patrick is really fun xDDD OMG there are things I will never forget !!!

What are the things you will never forget? Did you hear him speaking French?

What happens in Marseille stays in Marseille !! hahaha :rofl2:

No... really... It's not that interesting... We just met them in the street at 2am and shared the same way to the center of the city...

Did you get to speak with them?

Well, now we know why he wears t-shirts and jeans for his EX.... easy costume after a late night!

Barb

Record Breaker
Patrick was in good moods after FS and Gala... I saw him going out and having some good fun with part of the American Team xD
A drunk Patrick is really fun xDDD OMG there are things I will never forget !!!

drunk Patrick, OMG!!, You are lucky. I wonder where he got drunk, because everything seemed so dead at 10:30pm, I could not find even a restaurant open :scowl:

Undolaure

Rinkside
drunk Patrick, OMG!!, You are lucky. I wonder where he got drunk, because everything seemed so dead at 10:30pm, I could not find even a restaurant open :scowl:

They were at a private party at the Sofitel. We met them going out of it at 2 am in the morning and we shared the way to the vieux-port.
I got to talk to him then (nothing special... just a "have fun tonight" that he thanked and wished the same to me and "thank you, bye" and 2 days before that when I asked for a picture, and I hold him a cup of coffee xDDD . After that, every time he saw me and my group he always greeted us or said goodbye.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
awwwwwwww.... that's sweet... is he as :love::love::love: in person than on the ice? haha
They were at a private party at the Sofitel. We met them going out of it at 2 am in the morning and we shared the way to the vieux-port.
I got to talk to him then (nothing special... just a "have fun tonight" that he thanked and wished the same to me and "thank you, bye" and 2 days before that when I asked for a picture, and I hold him a cup of coffee xDDD . After that, every time he saw me and my group he always greeted us or said goodbye.

happylife

On the Ice
Patrick's gracious and gentle manner always makes me feel warm and welcome ;). He is such a sweet young man:love:.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist

I heard about that private party... so glad you were able to meet him, get a photo and hold his coffee! :biggrin: And now he recognizes you, too!

Thanks for sharing! And... no wonder he missed his flight! :laugh:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Even if you came to Toronto it wouldn't be a good day to travel down there, really want to go but it is snowing overnight and there may be freezing rain tomorrow. Just a bad coincidence, I really wanted to grab 2 more signed bottles but unfortunately it's too out of the way for me.

happylife

On the Ice
Thanks Krunchill. We have extremely cold weather accross Canada lately but it's even worse if there is cold weather and freezing rain in Toronto tomorrow.

Patrick may have to cancel or change the date for this event if the weather is not permitted.

Even if you came to Toronto it wouldn't be a good day to travel down there, really want to go but it is snowing overnight and there may be freezing rain tomorrow. Just a bad coincidence, I really wanted to grab 2 more signed bottles but unfortunately it's too out of the way for me.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am sure they will run the event... it's xmas time... patrick chan or no patrick chan the LCBO is probably full of people LOL maybe the difference is that some of these people might be "who is this hot sexy guy who sells ice wine???" compared to other times where a bunch of crazy fans just go there to see him ;) he will have a good time.... if it's anything like in quebec, the liquor stores are doing so many tastings and promotions right now, it's like better party than the clubs LOL... and apparently, patrick likes partying say people from Marseille :)
Thanks Krunchill. We have extremely cold weather accross Canada lately but it's even worse if there is cold weather and freezing rain in Toronto tomorrow.

Patrick may have to cancel or change the date for this event if the weather is not permitted.

happylife

On the Ice
Thank you for the links. Good to know that Patrick's ice wine tasting event is going on as planned and it looks pretty good from the pictures. :love:

4EVERCHAN, you were right, I think the meeting is going well and he is having a good time. ;)