14 Gordei Gorshkov
15 Mark Shakhmatov
16 Artem Borodulin
17 Sergei Voronov
18 Konstantin Menshov

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/SEG103.HTM

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I wish they had a translator, only able to make out a few words. One was the name "Elllldriddgge" uttered by Tarasova. :biggrin: Must be talking about Evgeni's age, as I recognize his name being spoken often, lol. :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Darn, my first link just crashed, but since poster let's talk posted 11 links, I'm using one of those without problems, yeah!!!! :cool:

Clarity beautiful, there they ALL are!!!! :love: :yay: Oops, but Zhenya is scheduled to skate in the next group. :)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
1 hour to go ???

GO ZHENYA !!!! :points: :points::rock:
and Baby Maxim too :clap: :yay:

Group 2 is All there is, LOL

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I don't recognize anybody at all in this first group. :( But happy to see them all practicing. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Screen blanked out for only a few seconds, was fortunate to watch 99% of the first young man on the ice. Both hands down on opening 3A, and minor stepouts/fallouts on a few more triples, but okay beginning. :)

ps: RUSSIAN NATIONALS IS "PACKED"! FULL HOUSE!!! :love: :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Was that an opening quad the second man attempted? :confused: Like the one before him, stepouts/fallouts on his triples. And his appearance is unkempt, like he just crawled out of bed, otherwise I like his long, lean, elegant look on the ice. Lol, they're all emulating Zhenya to a certain degree, including the camel into donut spin, et al. :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
This nice fresh-faced young blonde man has been my fav thus far. Except for the fall on the opening 3A, his other jumps were very nice, including the 3/3 combo. and the lovely three turns into 3R. Lol, and did he borrow that costume from Johnny Weir (looks like his "Swan" costume). :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
MY favoroite thus far, BRAVO! :rock: He tries to be an original, very inventive unusual moves. And his opening 4/2 combo. was FAB! However, I knew he would fall on his following 3A b/c he was so slow and hesistant going in, took too long, but nice comeback with 3L. And his unusual spin reminded me of Russian dancer on his knees kicking out & holding his blade. However, very very slow & weak camel spin. Still, one to keep an eye on in the future. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I really detest this cutsie pie program, he's deserving of so much more for someone with such a marvelous somatype, tall, lean, elegant. Nice stretch & toepoint, but ALL the men have fallen on their 3Axels, which just reinforces how hard it is to do. But nice comeback with the other jumps. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
My gosh, I swear I've seen this guy before, almost positive. He has that concentration camp victim look about him. 2A, 3/3 combo, 3L (landed but then fell immediately afterwards, odd). Slow, boring imho.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Glad you can watch Nadine… your enthusiasm is contagious :laugh: Now I just wish everything works for me when Evgeni skates on the delayed channel I can see on and off. So far so good.