Savchenko has serious fall?! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Savchenko has serious fall?!

figureskate

On the Ice
Wow.. when is the first official practice? That doesn't sound too hopeful!

on tuesday, actually and the short is on wednesday. they are going to leave for Sheffield tomorrow. Even if they are going to compete, i wonder how they will do it, phisically and mentally. Afterall Aliona has not done jumps in the whole week before competition, she might not be really confident...

B

bingbing

A really sad news!!
S/S withdrew from the EC because of the injury.
I wish they could get better and healthier soon.
I hope the injury won`t influence their WC.
Good luck for their World Championships!

tulosai

Record Breaker
A really sad news!!

It sounds like this was the right decision for them. I hope she recovers quickly and in time for Worlds.

seniorita

Record Breaker
A really sad news!!

Where did you find the news? Tatjiana Flade said it is not true, they are supposed to try first in practice before deciding but they havent even arrived to Sheffield yet.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Someone posted over fsu that they withdrew(after their practice in Great Britain - which they never had as I understand) but no source was posted. Others said they have not decided and are arriving to Sheffield today. So my guess is that nothing is decided yet. We will probably find out tomorrow

seniorita

Record Breaker
Well the poster who posted on fsu that they withdrew had no source. It only cause me to be like this :( all day. The ones who say that they arrive today are a pretty much reliable source, thats why I even mention it, and there is nowhere an official announcement, so I dont think they withdrew but will seee after their practice as it was originally known.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Well the poster who posted on fsu that they withdrew had no source. It only cause me to be like this :( all day. The ones who say that they arrive today are a pretty much reliable source, thats why I even mention it, and there is nowhere an official announcement, so I dont think they withdrew but will seee after their practice as it was originally known.

Reports from the practice session say that they landed SBS 3Ts so i'm daring to hope that they will compete!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I know, I read it on twitter and I m partying already! :hb:I maybe manage to come to pairs sp now if I arrive in time! But I heard Manchester airport has wind problems so..

antmanb

Record Breaker
I know, I read it on twitter and I m partying already! :hb:I maybe manage to come to pairs sp now if I arrive in time! But I heard Manchester airport has wind problems so..

It's not so windy in Manchester today. Sunday was terrible but yesterday it calmed right down. It's cold (3-5 degrees) and raining (as per usual) but the wind is no existant today. Looking at Met office reports the wind will pick up over night and in the early hours of wednesday morning but it still won't be anywhere near as bad Sunday night. I think you'll be fine!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
ISU site official entries now has S/S as a withdrawal under the Pairs-Short Program Starting Order. Competition starts in less than 2 hours. :disapp: