Caroline Zhang | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang

Jtsmith12

On the Ice
Does any one have any info on how her training is going ? I hope she has a good showing at Nats.

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Caroline is good at keeping a low profile. We probably won't know how she is doing until Nationals.

I think it's frauregina who's involved with a website dedicated to Caroline. I'm sure there's some effort to communicate best wishes to her through that. For the rest of it, I'm content to wait, as you say, for Caroline's blades to do the talking. I'll look forward to seeing her at Nationals.

frauregina

Rinkside
Caroline hasn't checked her Facebook for quite some time so we have no idea how's her training.

But I doooooooooo hope she'll rebound!

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Reports on FSUniverse indicate Caroline is doing very well in the practice sessions. She has been seen doing 3Lo-3Lo combinations. I hope she can put them in her programs.

kalle

On the Ice
Reports on FSUniverse indicate Caroline is doing very well in the practice sessions. She has been seen doing 3Lo-3Lo combinations. I hope she can put them in her programs.

I am assuming in her SP?She would score very well if she did a 3F,3L/3L and 2A.
I wonder if any lady have ever tried a 3L/3L in the short?
Good luck to Caroline :clap:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
This season Caroline has been doing well in her SP it is the LP were she tends to make mistakes. If she puts the triple/triple loop combo in her SP and nails it she should
score well and have a little bit of a cushion going into the long. I will be rooting for her to do well.

fscric

On the Ice
Thank you for the clip, I've been waiting for it. So happy for Caroline, all the hard work and her persistence with this sport finally paid off. Wishing her an even better long programme.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
That was beautiful. So happy for her. She will do very well in the LP if she can keep herself together mentally. The worst I saw of her was the way she gave up completely at the last competition LP after the first mistake.

Go and keep going, Caroline!