12 Vanessa Lam, All Year FSC
13 Caroline Zhang, All Year FSC
14 Ashley Wagner, SC of Wilmington
15 Rachael Flatt, Broadmoor SC
16 Sophia Adams, All Year FSC
17 Kiri Baga, FSC of Bloomington
18 Christina Gao, Northern KY SC
19 Leah Keiser, All Year FSC

Mirai and Alissa are both skating so early in the competition. I didn't realize the ladies were going to skate so soon until I checked icenetwork >.<

Last edited:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Maybe the early starts for them will keep their nerves in check. Mine on the other hand :p lol

Here's hoping Alissa, Mirai & Caroline have rockin short programs. Best of luck to everyone :)

Go, ladies! Do your best! Especially Mirai! and Yasmin, Ashley, Christina, and McKinzie!

I think this will be a good competition.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I guess I know I'm really and truly a fan of Mirai because this is the second year in a row I've successfully been like 'whatever, I can't invest any hope in her' until right before Nationals, at which point I become a wreck and start hoping SO HARD that she will skate clean...

I also wish the best to Alyssa (thought I have a REALLY bad feeling for some reason :( ) and to Caroline/Ashley.

macy

Record Breaker
good luck to everyone! honestly im not as excited as i was for junior ladies. maybe the short will change my mind :) GO ALISSA! i hope she sells that wonderful charming short she has!

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I hope everyone hits and may the best two go on to Worlds-and I hope those two are my fave two. :biggrin:

emma

Record Breaker
LOL thats the same thoughts I have. I want everyone to do amazing...and I want my fav 2 to be on top of the leaderboard :)

Me too!

question: IN says streaming begins at 10:30 pm Eastern time; is that correct? Is the 7:30 Ca time? Thanks!

ranjake

Final Flight
Does anyone have a link to order Ice Network live streaming? I'd love to see everyone- in real time. T.Y.

mskater93

Record Breaker
Do you have an IN account? If not, you will have to sign up for it and pay the fee.

ranjake

Final Flight
I just signed up. My comcast cable cancelled Universal sports- so I would have basically seen nothing. Is it hard to access during the event, or do you just go right to the page and click on it? (sorry for the dumb questions- I'm not very computer savvy). thanks for your help- I'm really excited(and nervous) to see the SP.

reynycpr

On the Ice
My comcast cable cancelled Universal sports

I feel your pain. Time warner cable in new york no longer has Universal Sports since the new year.

Anyone know who is providing the commentary tonight on IN? I love her but I just hope its not Tonia again...I rather not have commentary at all.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I just signed up for IN. I have the Pairs on which hasn't started yet. How does everyone feel about IN work's service? I called Comcast to see if I could get Universal Sports back but they are in Negotiations so I can't right now:(

They're excellent 99 percent of the time. I may lower that if the pairs comp doesn't come up in the next few minutes though.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
I have noticed thatother posters talk about freezing feeds but my feed is running great. Im really excited to actually watch an event from start to finish and actually be able to post about it!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
anyone have a russian feed or euro or canadian internet feed we can try? best of luck to all your faves...i want to see all do well, esp ashley. i hope someone will be giving good commentary for this...for those and peace to do their best. And for fair judging! Judge what you see judges, not faves, not reps, not who you think will do best at Worlds. Occupy the rink! (Yes, I am anonymous, lol!)

tulosai

Record Breaker
anyone have a russian feed or euro or canadian internet feed we can try? best of luck to all your faves...i want to see all do well, esp ashley. i hope someone will be giving good commentary for this...for those and peace to do their best. And for fair judging! Judge what you see judges, not faves, not reps, not who you think will do best at Worlds. Occupy the rink! (Yes, I am anonymous, lol!)

I am 99% sure IN is the only way to see it. Even for those who still have access to UniversalSports, they are not showing the skating. As for other countries, I doubt they'd have it on and also I am pretty sure IN would try to block their access as well if they could. Sorry :(