Senior Ladies Short Jan 26 7:30 PM | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies Short Jan 26 7:30 PM

lilshorty

On the Ice
Checking in!

I hope you guys that are watching live or on IN post highlights of the competition. Wishing all of the ladies good luck!

alexeifan

On the Ice
That opening ceremony was just too cute. So impressed with Karen Chen's layback and beillman! WOW

So nice to see Galindo and Peggy.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Frank's said before that she does better when she's with her ballet coach so they started having her stand by the boards and she took Mirai to 4CC last year.

Yes. I'm sure all is well with Mirai and Frank.

REALLY crossing my fingers for her.

The ice is wet, probably soft - one girl fell in warmup and her butt and leg are all wet. Hope it doesn't mess people up.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I just want a great competition is all; the very best being the 2008 US Nationals where everybody skated their best and Mirai won. :)

Seriously though I'm disappointed in ladies overall, not just local/national, but the world. I want to see ladies pushing the envelope in the same way that the men are! :cool:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

krenseby

Final Flight
I just want a great competition is all; the very best being the 2008 US Nationals where everybody skated their best and Mirai won. :)

Seriously though I'm disappointed in ladies overall, not just local/national, but the world. I want to see ladies pushing the envelope in the same way that the men are! :cool:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Nadine, I can sense your excitement. Hopefully, you'll also share your views of who really brought it on.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Yasmin's music is Sarah Hughes, she owns it imho. :cool: And the costume she's wearing brings to mind Oksana Baiul's, likewise Katia Gordeeva's ~ "Meditation from Thais". :)

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Yasmin Siraj - Ravel's Daphne & Chloe

didn't catch all the elements, but she fell on the triple lutz (solo jump). nice double axel at the end

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yasmin Siraj

didn't catch all the elements, but she fell on the triple lutz (solo jump). nice double axel at the end

She also had a 3t-2t and a very nice traditional layback. I really liked her transitions.