Senior Ladies Short Jan 26 7:30 PM | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies Short Jan 26 7:30 PM

Agnes finally delivers. A perfect short! Big applause! Her jumps were so strong and flowing and there's a great clarity to her skating.

Nadine

Record Breaker
HOLY COW, that was the best 3lutz I've seen since Tonya Harding!!!! :eek: :love: :clap:

Can't believe it was just last year that both she & Christina Gao set the world on fire with their jumps. Yep, they bomb during the GPs, but bring it for Nationals, ALL RIGHT!!!! And that 3/3 combo. was like buttah.... :cool:

emma

Record Breaker
wow! great skate from Agnes. Jumps were spot on and huge. Great presence and smooth and speedy looking. Spins could use some work...but wow, wow, great job!!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Agnes finally delivers. A perfect short! Big applause! Her jumps were so strong and flowing and there's a great clarity to her skating.

I am actually a little it in awe. I kind of just... did not ever think this could happen really. It will be interesting to see if they do give her the nod above Mirai.

ETA: Holy CRAP she is beating Alyssa. I did not see that coming...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And she beats Gracie Gold's TES!
AND SHE IS IN FIRST WOW!

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved, well deserved! But it's not over yet, there's still the FS to go! :points: :love: :clap: :rock:

SHE ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!

pista04

On the Ice
Kudos to Alissa for a great skate! I am happy to see Alissa do well, but it is a little saucy to see her score that low. With her low score, I am not surprised to see a great performance from Agnes to take over the lead from Alissa, but I can't see Agnes winning national championships. I think Alissa can take the Long and the title from behind Agnes, and I think being behind Agnes will help her nerves.

krenseby

Final Flight
OMG, UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved, well deserved! But it's not over yet, there's still the FS to go! :points: :love: :clap: :rock:

SHE ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!

Nadine, you have a telepathic connection with Agnes.. You were begging for someone to light the rink on fire, and she heard your wish!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh my gosh Caroline is BEAMING.... I'm about to cry... I"m so happy for her!!