Ladies Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

daphna

On the Ice
i think Kostner has got this one wrapped up. you just know Kiira will melt in the free - she always does.

Mao88

Record Breaker
I would have had Elene Gedevanishvili in 3rd ahead of Makarova. Elene deserved at least 60+

Trewyn

Medalist
Wow Alena got no favours. For some reason she's never managed to medal at Euros, even though she always looks like the one to beat after the GP.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Leonova: My favorite ladies program this season!. 3/3 not solid(<<) The rest well done I thought, but only 54,50.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It looks like there will be quite a battle for the bronze in the FS, as scores are clustered.

ETA: Thanks again for all the descriptions!

russell30

Final Flight
SUMMARY

Well Silete set the standard, and the next 2 groups did not disappoint. Great to see Kiira skate well and not to far behind Carolina, Carolina, Kiira, Elene, V Helgesson and Ksenia had very nice programs choreographically. all to skate for in the free.

Yes was surprised with Alena's score, she was 2nd favourite here, but she has the free. Have to see the protocols the combo hurt her - must have got a couples of low levels.

Last edited:

russell30

Final Flight
Wow Yretha got the 3rd best TES score behind Caro and Kiira.

Caro and Kiira got high levels on the their spins and sequence - rightly so.

russell30

Final Flight
Korobeynikova is in the 2nd group - so she has it all to play for in the FREE and set the pace - the free skate in preliminaries was very good indeed.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for the video clips. Loved Caro and Kiira's performances. Congrats to Caro, Kiira and Ksenia.
Good luck to all of the ladies in the FS.

pohatta

On the Ice
Here's what the skaters earned with their 3t-3t's:
Kostner 9,60
Turkkila 9,10
Korpi 8,90
Silete 8,50
Glebova 8,30
Makarova 7,50
Meite 5,60
Leonova 3,90

gio

Medalist
I liked the programs of Elene Gedevanishvili (should have received at least 60 points!!!, but unfortunately she made a bad mistake on the Flying Sit), Elena Glebova and Marchei. All the three have developed their artistry. Kiira and Carolina had nice programs too.
Yretha was a real treat to watch. A nice surprise!! She is more artistic than Mae. Both are nice skaters and I hope they will develop more artistically. Especially Mae lacks it.

euroskate

Final Flight
i am rather surprised by the components the top ladies got compared to the men. Mostly 7´ and only some rare 8´.
It is no way that gachinski has better skating skills than korpi or kostner! :eek::disapp:
Or that the coreo an presentation of plushy is in high 9 and again for the ladies just 7´:eek::disapp:
THATS NOT CORRECT!

euroskate

Final Flight
and again. the components for silethe are around 5. 5 means "average" this skate was better than a 5"!!!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
the Ladies were meh and subpar to me :disapp:
pretty much most of those scores are ok

Caro has this in the bag
I dont see a clear podium finish for Korpii, Makarova and Helgesson who have a potential of course to bomb their LP's