Free Dance | Golden Skate

Free Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Thought I would start a free dance thread as I did not see one, but I don't know how long I will be able to watch. Best wishes to all dancers.

Last edited:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Yeah, I dunno if I'm even that interested in the first couple of groups, and then I have to go to work. :(

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I actually ended up watching it, but didn't notice John Kerr. I didn't really look at the coach though, honestly. I'm flipping between this and other sites.

LaLola

On the Ice
I'm watching! Estonians are quite happy with their result! Like the music from this team now.

auser

Record Breaker
How is your stream Blue_idealist? Mine is occasionally freezing ... I have been checking for alternates.

auser

Record Breaker
Hmm, strappy red dresses seem popular today. Wonder if Weaver is inspiring dancers fashion sense.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Enjoyed the Azeris, nice skate and good score of 83 something. They should move into the top 10. Pleasant skate by the British number 2. Fusar Poli looked very happy in the K&C with the German couple, they skated well

Last edited:

LaLola

On the Ice
Enjoyed the Azeris, nice skate and good score of 83 something. They should move into the top 10

ITA!
It's cute to see Walden/Edwards so happy about the moment and all the support from the crowd.