3Lz+2T+2T
CSSp
3S+2T
3Lz
3F - e
1A
ChSt
CCoSp

Score: 155.70, PB, total 234.18, PB and bronze!

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Evgeni Plushenko just made history today, the 28th of January, 2012, becoming the 3rd man in history to capture 7 European Titles, only being surpassed by Ulrich Salchow of Sweden (1898-1913) with 9 and Karl Schafer of Austria (1929-1936) with 8. Now Zhenya, The King of Figure Skating, with 7! :bow: :points: :love: :rock: And he first man to do so in the modern era. :cool:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Really happy for Amodio. That was a decent program, most of the jumps were really beautiful, he didn't seem overly nervous à la Fernandez & Co. He does have a nice quality over the ice during the lyrical parts.

Nadine

Record Breaker
:bow:ALL BOW TO THE ONE & ONLY REIGNING KING OF ALL TIME ~ MR. EVGENI PLUSHENKO!:bow:

ps: Europeans is the oldest & most prestigious competition out there, having began in 1891. :bow:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Amodio got Bronze :sheesh:
didnt see that coming at all, Javier was pressured maybe next time :no:

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
Zhenya has matured well over the years. I remember the meltown that happened in Nice, years ago; he learned from that, and it never happened again. Now he is like steel. It has taught me how much a skater can grow in response to pressure, how much a man can mature into a total champion, fighting against all odds time and time again. I am very glad to have learned this, and it gives me hope for various rising male skaters who are struggling with the pressure of international competition; I earnestly hope that it gives hope to them, too.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I've just seen Plushenko's performance (thank you Nikaquest whoever you are) and all I can say is that it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of him. :thumbsup:

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I am very sad about Javi. He seems to have gotten a triple jump trauma. Or just the nerves. That Pluschenko won so clearly without doing a quad is embarassing for all other skaters. So many mistakes again they did. I find it strange that Gachinski with 2 quads is so far behind Pluschenko I must say. And Amodio ahead of Brezina? I don't get that either.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
It's interesting to see the front and backloading strategies of the different coaches. The Mishin skaters, Plush and Gachinski, for instance, frontloaded their jumps. With Plushy putting 5 of his jumping passes before the second half, and only 3 in the back. Artur splits it 4 and 4. Meanwhile, Morozov protege Florent way backloads his jump layout, doing 6 jumps in the second half instead of the usual 5 that most men at this level go for. If you recall, Morozov used the same strategy for Miki Ando, backloading 5 of her jumps.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
There were the 2 Russians and then the rest…..

Plushenko, OMG, lucky, lucky people in the audience. He says he skated like ten years ago…. skated for himself and the audience. Gachinski beginning to develop his own style. I'm a fan! Team Mishin :clap:

Well done Amodio! A bonus to see him and Morozov so overjoyed :laugh: