Senior Free Dance at 3:00pm EST. | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance at 3:00pm EST.

icemusings

On the Ice
The Free Dance begins at 3:00pm EST. The event will also be live on NBC at 4:00pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, oh dear. That was one heck of a botched lift by Glastris and Allison and then a little later they just stopped doing their program for three or four seconds. Kim could have been more helpful in explaining what went wrong here. She hardly said anything. An unfortunate performance.

Schmucker and Munday were very good - they really sold their program. Even though it didn't have a lot to do with the music, the music (Evita) had a lot of emotion and carried the audience along. I liked his attentiveness to her and his smile. I'm surprised they're not in first. Hope to see more of them in the future.

Olson/Cowan had a fantastic program. He needs to come out of her shadow, though. (Especially in a James Bond program!) If he can move as smolderingly as he looks (very handsome) he'll be in business. That upside down rotational lift, and the split spiral position she did while standing on his foot, were spectacular. She's a star.

Back-to-back Anastasias. What are the odds?

And now back-to-back Cannuscios!

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oh look, the Ladies' Short Program tape instead of the live Dance.

Not at all surprised.

Hurray, Emily and Todd are coming along. The program had a lot of wow moments and the audience loves it! From the neck down they're wonderfully matched, I just wish he would get a dramatically different haircut. Something stylish, like Jeremy's. He looks like the goofy boy next door that a hottie like Emily would never date.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
What's going on? Ladies is on NBC and no IN. Are they doing the rest of the FD on delayed feed?

It looks like the last group hasn't started yet. They're probably going to start after they show Ashley. Or they'll skip Madison and Evan and go live straight to Meryl and Charlie.

icemusings

On the Ice
They did the Scholastic Team presentation first and then did the ice resurfacing so I think that we'll probably be starting around 5:00 and they're just filling the time.

Tesla

Final Flight
I love MK but this coverage sucks. And why can't they show the flipping short dances?!