Senior Men's Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's Free Skate

emma

Record Breaker
There's a lot I love about Armin's skating. I hope the coaching change will really help him build and come back very strong next year. Maybe we'll get to seem him at 4CC's too? (oh, he's in second...well, still mabye he might go to 4CC if not, can't wait to see him next year).

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Keegan actually reminds me more of Elvis Stojko.

That also popped into my mind. The styling was definitely Elvis like. His shape is similar to both. I see a bit of both of them in his skating, too. Not as smooth as Michael (which makes him more like Elvis, too). But I guess when he jumps he reminded me a bit of Michael, too.

And both of them were favorites of mine. I think Keegan has potential but needs more polish.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
With only Adam and Jeremy's scores left, Dornbush has the third highest SP. Indication that SP was a major fluke?

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Adam is still sooo slow. He really needs to stop fighting the ice when he skates. Although, at this point, doing that may mess up all the technique on his jumps.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice performance by Adam, and my sister loves his music, singing along with it though she never watched the program itself, just the music. :)

Hopefully he & Jeremy can get 3 spots for Worlds, and most especially I hope that Jeremy can medal at Worlds, even a pewter would be good. :love:

emma

Record Breaker
I'm so happy that Adam fought for that....there's a lot of points he left out there, but I quite like this program. I think this music really works for him. Hopefully, he build confidence from this as he is truly a beauty.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
With only Adam and Jeremy's scores left, Dornbush has the third highest SP. Indication that SP was a major fluke?

Absolutely. One of the worst and most inexplicable SP meltdowns I can think of besides Nobunari Oda at the 2010 Worlds, where Oda didn't even qualify for the long (we later found out that just prior to the SP, Oda found out some distressing personal news). Dornbush, I think, proved his was just a pile of bad luck.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
At this point, it sounds like it's not whether Jeremy will win, but how much of a notice he sends to the world.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Like I've always said Jeremy Abbott is the best American man I've ever seen in my life, and that includes them all from the 70's till now, he's in a class by himself. My only wish, that he could skate like this *once* just *once* at Worlds, not even asking for Olympics, just Worlds, please, Jeremey, please. :love: