Senior Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's Free Skate

Nadine

Record Breaker
Beautiful romantic quality & style Alexander Johnson brings to the ice, like a young Romeo from Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet", and I loved the three turns into his 3R jump, and the pointed toe at the end during his final spin was lovely, lovely, lovely. :)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I hope Dornbush is still show on tv even though he skated so early on. Can't wait to watch the rest of this on NBC!

Ha-ha-ha, as uncle Dick would say! Nice program by Scott Dyer! Doesn't have the big jump content but he made the most of what he had. I like the contrast between his elegant style and his muscular, short legs. Great, interesting and fast combo spin to end. Thumbs up!

Becki

Medalist
last minute predictions, i have a feeling Adam will pull an Ashley Wagner, and win the championships! With Jeremy second and Jason Brown third!

Nadine

Record Breaker
It's so disappointing to see such a skater of Brandon's caliber have such a disappointing skate. :disapp: And he didn't even try the quad. :( Ah well, another headcase from the USA, all this makes me wish to have Evan Lysacek back. With his you can count on reliability and consistency, as well as being a nice all around skater. Jmho. :)

Another painful outing for Mroz. I feel for him. Unlike Tonia, I think Carmen was a terrible choice for him. Not one drop of seductiveness in the long Habanera section. He has a Don Jose personality these days, they should use Don Jose music. (It happens to be beautiful too.)

Nadine

Record Breaker
That's it from IN, the last 11 skaters will be shown on your local NBC affiliate, check your local listings. :)

ps: It starts at 12:00 PM PST here in the PNW/West Coast. 3 hrs. of coverage, enjoy! :)^D

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
That's it from IN, the last 11 skaters will be shown on your local NBC affiliate, check your local listings
I hope that is true because I want to see Jonathan skate on the big screen:)

periperi

On the Ice
So NBC is showing the last 11 skaters? I hope so cause I don't want to miss Grant Hochstein and Jonathan Cassar.