Anyone else going? | Golden Skate

Anyone else going?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am going. Anyone else? This is my favorite venue....hotels and eateries close by, great arena with two practice sheets on site...
Broadmoor skating club folk on the ice at the Gala....World figure skating museum....no idea why they dont put in for Nats or Skate America...look for me in the first row....
Chris who hopes that Jessica Dube doesn't have a flashback

Alsace

On the Ice
Apparently, USFSA or the organizing committee wants lots of people to go. This is the second time that they've advertised in LivingSocial for ticket specials for the mens and womens free skate and skating spectacular.

KKonas

Medalist
Colo Spgs is one of my favorite skating venues as well, which is one reason why I opted to go to 4 Continents instead of Nationals this year. Everything is within walking distance. Plus this event covers only 3-4 days instead of 7-8 days and I get to see international skaters as well.
Many skaters complain about the high altitude, so not all are happy to compete there. The arena has a seating area of 5,000 which is a little small for Nationals, but perfect for Skate America, which has been held there before, and it has the advantage of another rink next door. Colo Spgs is also in the middle of the country rather than at the extreme east or west coast and is relatively easy to get to. Looking forward to next week.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
This was posted in the entries thread

I know is not the topic, but I need help for to buy my tickets, in the page when I have the seats I don`t know what to do, I push checkout but Said me that chose delivery method and are not options, I dont speak english well, please heeelp!!!, thank you

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
This was posted in the entries thread
I think Chapis needs to find someone who can negotiate the website and have the tickets held at "Will CAll". Another option would be to just buy them on site. Trust me. After attending nationals, skate americas,
and the last Four continents, seats will not be a problem. Here is alittle story. Last 4 Conts at COS in 2007 after Nats in my home town, I decided to go. I called one week before the competition and got front row seats.
Only I had to change seats every competition....big deal....At nats this year, you could have sat about anywhere you liked for all but two competitions.....for ladies long, you might have had to sit four to eight rows back.
I checked the Omaha website after a "flurry" of ticket buying at this years Nats....pleanty of front row seats still available....will the other fan who goes to competitions please turn out the lights afterwords? Thanks....

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
Me too! Very excited, as it's my first figure skating competition!

Any advice on how to make the best of my experience?