Ticket Prices | Golden Skate

Ticket Prices

Medusa

Record Breaker
Did anyone see those ticket prices for Nice! It's as if it's in the US or Japan! Minimum 85 Euros for the freeskates? No full event tickets? That's so ridiculous. I really thought about going - but just imagine going to two events + acommodation in Nice (which is pricey in Nice, unless you want to go camping in March), trainride to Nice etc.? It's just awful.

Trewyn

Medalist
Yeah, it's horrible :s I told myself, 'I'll go if Ashley Wagner makes the team (because I've wanted to see her skate for over 4 years), if not, I'll buy myself an iPhone' :p So Nice it is :) But when I told friends/family how much the tickets cost they all declared me insane.
I think accommodation isn't too bad in Nice. Hostels are quite a bit cheaper than some other places I've stayed at lately (like Paris, The Hague, Sydney etc.). And airfare was very doable as well. But the ticket prices are bad. I'm sad because I'm still hoping there'll be plenty of you guys to meet up wtih!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I agree :( I really wanted to go but it is not possible for me at those prices.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Trewyn I know some good places to stay in Nice but i dont know where the arena is?

I just rewatched the website cause I had seen a little before going to Euros and now I saw this
Samedi 31 mars 2012 (12h55-17h00)

Programme libre Hommes - Finale
de 84 à 147€

Samedi 31 mars 2012 (18h30-22h30)

Programme libre Dames - Finale

de 84 à 147€
and I m :jaw:they dont sell day tickets !!! That means at least 170 euros for the free programs of Saturday and I would like to see pairs at least the free(I wish short too) and men short. Of course all event ticket in that case is better but 500 euros without the gala? Trewn the good thing for all event is that you wont need hotel, you will sleep on your seat:laugh:
I cant remember Torino Worlds at all but I went to all events except for ice dance so it must have been ok the prices.
Medusa are you going?
Now I m depressed I didnt go to Moscow last year :scowl:

Trewyn

Medalist
Trewyn I know some good places to stay in Nice but i dont know where the arena is?

I just rewatched the website cause I had seen a little before going to Euros and now I saw this

and I m :jaw:they dont sell day tickets !!! That means at least 170 euros for the free programs of Saturday and I would like to see pairs at least the free(I wish short too) and men short. Of course all event ticket in that case is better but 500 euros without the gala? Trewn the good thing for all event is that you wont need hotel, you will sleep on your seat:laugh:
I cant remember Torino Worlds at all but I went to all events except for ice dance so it must have been ok the prices.
Medusa are you going?
Now I m depressed I didnt go to Moscow last year :scowl:

I lucked out on Torino tickets cause I got them at nearly half price, but all even for an excellent seat would have been no more than 400-500 euros I think. The prices are indeed crazy :s I haven't bought Pairs tickets at all, because I don't watch it as much as singles. So I just got Ladies and Men's SP + FS and a Gala ticket (because I love love love my 2010 Worlds pictures from the gala and there were still excellent seats - on the 'judges' side for the gala available).

Haha, in Torino I shouldn't have booked a hotel at all. I was at the arena ALL THE TIME.

It took me a while to figure out where the arena was in Nice but it's called the acropolis. I was looking at a hostel near the beach which I think would be sort of walking distance to the arena. I haven't booked yet though...

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Wow.....suddenly I am not feeling so bad about my all event package for $1450 US for Worlds 2013.....although I have to wonder if the riots in London Ontario today were over the stopping of the sales of all event packages:laugh:

Hey, wait a minute...you can get the openning ceremonies and the short dance people for $110 US!
How much is a flight to Nice?:think:

Last edited: