MEN - Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

MEN - Short Program

jettasian

Match Penalty
I didn't see the skate either. But nobody got any generous PCS marks tonight. A few I feel kind of low from the way I know they usually skate.

Go Kevin go!
One of Patrick's strong elements is transition, I'm surprised to see that it's actually the lowest of the 5. Go figure!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Well, Kevin does seem to inspire a lot of coiffure-related discussion, so I just thought I'd start if off tonight....;)

I like J10's new hair. He looks much more adult and handsome. I used to not mind Kevin's, even thinking it was cute, but lately........:disapp:

Go Denis Ten! And of course Dai!!!

(These announcements are so irritating. Best score ever for a skater from Kazakhstan? Duh!)

Nadine

Record Breaker
And Daisuke Takahashi looks wonderful as always. :love:

Knowing what a warrior he is, having seen it for my own eyes *live* at the Olympics, I know he'll be going for the quad. What a man! :rock:

GOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN & DAISUKE!!!!! :party2:

evangeline

Record Breaker
I like J10's new hair. He looks much more adult and handsome. I used to not mind Kevin's, even thinking it was cute, but lately........:disapp:

Do you mean the hair Jeremy wore at Canadian Nats? If so, I agree.

I don't know how Misha Ge's hair looks at this moment, but I always thought he had pretty impressive hair for a dude. It's bigger than even Daisuke's, and sometimes, it makes him look like a small lion when he spins.

Nadine

Record Breaker
FAB skate by Kev, just the fall on the 3A (which just goes to show how hard it is do *both* a quad & 3A in the same program). He puts all his heart & soul into it, what a natural performer, and those spins are to-die-for, especially the scratch spin & the headless spin! :yay: :clap: :rock:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEV!!!! :love:

Gudrun

Rinkside
And Daisuke Takahashi looks wonderful as always. :love:

Knowing what a warrior he is, having seen it for my own eyes *live* at the Olympics, I know he'll be going for the quad. What a man! :rock:

GOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN & DAISUKE!!!!! :party2:

I wanna see Dai, too :-((((

Nadine

Record Breaker
What's with all the new SBs scores, then they drop him to 6th place. :(

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAISUKE TAKAHASHI!!!! :rock:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Wow! Machida!

Nadine, keep going! Your comments were fair and square!:thumbsup: Love them!

Last edited: