MEN - Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

MEN - Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice program from Jordan Ju of TPE, only fell on the 3L, but managed to save his 3/3 combo., skated to some jazzy music. :cool:

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Thank you so much Nadine and Spun Silver for the updates!
Following through my cell phone and this is the only way to know what's going on. Very much appreciated.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job from Kevin Alves of BRA, just one fall on a jump, and I loved his blinding fast scratch spin to end it with. ;cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kim of KOR opened with a FAB 3A, but then fell on his 3R and doubled his 3F, but I like his Sasha I-Spin, as well as his ending donut spin, and he started out skating fast imho. :cool:

ps: I swear I have ESP, lol, when he came out I said "Pirates of the Caribbean" and I was right, which wasn't much b/c of the costume. giveaway. ;)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Re-surfacing of ice, then group 3 will come out for their warmup, time for break. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The next should be substantially better. Ten is quite artistic and Ge is a real showman. Guan was 6th at 4CC last year.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Anyone pick up on Jordan Ju's music, it was used as the theme song for the old TV show, Perry Mason. His costume was quite interesting with the gun and holster under his arm.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol I recognize the following: Misha Ge (he's half Russian & half Chinese IIRC), then Jeremy Ten with his Elvis ducktail :biggrin: , but who's the cute guy that resembled a bit of Fedor Andreev? :confused:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay the just showed him & introduced him, his name is Brendan Kerry of AUS. :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Caluza of the Phillipines is skating, makes me wonder if that girl from the USA (who also is going to represent them) will be here, she used to do a 3A?

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight

icemusings

On the Ice
Caluza of the Phillipines is skating, makes me wonder if that girl from the USA (who also is going to represent them) will be here, she used to do a 3A?

Melissa Bulanhagui? I know she's not competing here, but I don't know why. Perhaps she hasn't been released by USFSA yet to compete for another country?