Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Short Program, Fri. 2/10 at 2:50 pm EST

Yes, she was a pleasure to watch. Great program and she performs with flair. Stunning white costume too. Finally a Latin program that looks Latin!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Victoria Muniz was the first skater I've seen who actually seems to want to win. 3flutz was stepped out, 3flip looks UR, will probably take a hit in the TES.

tulosai

Record Breaker
WOW was that a vile facial expression when she saw her score. It makes me not like her, unfortunately- especially as she is beating everyone else by nearly 10 points...

CassAgain

On the Ice
I really like it when they want to compete--I have no problem with her expressing disappointment in herself because it wasn't her best.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Marais from RSA down on both triples, but nice comeback with the 2A. :) Wasn't in time to catch her music, sorry. :(

WOW was that a vile facial expression when she saw her score. It makes me not like her, unfortunately- especially as she is beating everyone else by nearly 10 points...
I didn't take it that way at all. She wanted to do her best and was mad at herself, not the judges. Great, a perfectionist, is what I thought.

Yes, I liked Marais's energetic choice of music but it was a bit too much for her, alas. Pretty skater, though.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Lejeanne reminds me of your typical non-Russian Euro woman skater. Not a lot of flexibility, basic jumps but has elegant movement and competent skating skills.

FTnoona

Final Flight
I liked the way she skates too bad about the jumps, but she has this kinda hunchback when she does the pancake spin.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think I'm the only one that the link won't work for... what am I doing wrong?

FTnoona

Final Flight
Almost time for Mao's warm up! So excited. Mao's got a pretty blue dress on! No more pants!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Najarro from CAN, ahhh I love this Waltz No. 2 (reminds me of A&P's "Sweet & Tender Beast). :love: And I love her beautiful artistic first set of spins, fit the music so well. :cool:

Too bad about the hands down on the 2A (enjoyed the spreadeagle going into it), also she popped her opening jump, and I think she fell on the second? :confused:

There were a lot of good things about A. Navarro's skating. Looked like she has the jumps even though she couldn't land them. But a lot to work on. Are Canadians excited about her? Don't think I've seen her before.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Warmup for group 4, and there's the lovely Ashley Wagner shining in all red. :)

GOOOOOOOOO ASHLEY!!!! :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, my first glimpse of Mao, still too skinny imho, but doing better and also totally understandable due to the recent death of her mother...

GOOOOOOOOOOO MAO!!!!!!!!!! :party: :yay: :rock: :party2:

ps: I must be the only one that actually enjoyed the costumes Tarasova made for Mao, they were my favorite. :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
They all look pretty good out there. No really 'rough' warmups that I can see (though I am not watching super closely).

FTnoona

Final Flight
Ah, my first glimpse of Mao, still too skinny imho, but doing better and also totally understandable due to the recent death of her mother...

GOOOOOOOOOOO MAO!!!!!!!!!! :party: :yay: :rock: :party2:

ps: I must be the only one that actually enjoyed the costumes Tarasova made for Mao, they were my favorite. :love:

I am loving the blue dress she has on right now too :D