Men's LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Can anybody help me locate the radio-canada stream and get it to come up? Even with the supposed direct stream link provided on page 1 of this thread, I get an ad come up, then a still inset frame for two other unrelated programs. No skating and no apparent secondary link to it. I had the ladies earlier, but can't find my way back to the skating. Browser history doesn't get me there. Geoblocking is not the problem.

lise

On the Ice
Can anybody help me locate the radio-canada stream and get it to come up? Even with the supposed direct stream link provided on page 1 of this thread, I get an ad come up, then a still inset frame for two other unrelated programs. No skating and no apparent secondary link to it. I had the ladies earlier, but can't find my way back to the skating. Browser history doesn't get me there. Geoblocking is not the problem.

http://www.radio-canada.ca/audio-vi...w.radio-canada.ca/util/endirect/NET64_geo.asx

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Both Abbott and Flatt used to train here. Abbott left to change coaches and Flatt to attend university. Many US skaters have trained here sometime in their careers. I wonder if leaving here affected Flatt's fitness.

Abbott and Czisny are both actually here to be with their coaches. They are not competing because Jeremy wanted a rest whereas Alissa wasn't asked. Flatt came back here for 3 weeks of school break to train with her old coach.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Caluza really attacked that program. He deserves a SO for only popping one jump (stumble/step-out of another) and for really selling that footwork. Definitely the pick-me-up I needed.

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, BRAVO, CHRISTOPHER CALUZA OF PHILLIPINES!!!! :bow: :rock: :clap:

He was absolutely hands down the best so far, skating of the old school, stag leap, spreadeagle, 3/2/2 with both arms overhead, only two minor bobbles, nice stroking my favorite performance thus far!!!! :yay:

Dots

Final Flight

Strange but i'm having the same problem. I have tried the two links above but no luck :scowl:

Ilvskating

Final Flight
wow, Christopher is the highlight of the night so far:) first time seeing him. Very impressive performer.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I wanted to write and post that the kid made an impression here but I checked his age first. The kid is 1/2 year older than the current World Champ. Well done. The best so far.

Yup. First.

The next Korean kid trains here, and part of the Chan Dynasty, as in Patrick Chan, Dai-chan, Mao-chan, etc. He should bring it.

Last edited:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I have a VPN, and had to change my VPN setting from HK (usually faster speed from here in China outbound) to Canada. Weird, since it worked a few hours ago just fine for the ladies SP.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Strange but i'm having the same problem. I have tried the two links above but no luck :scowl:

I have been watching on line at Univ. Sports but was having some freezing so I thought I would try the Canadian link. No luck for me.
Back to Univ. Sports. lol

Great skate for Christopher.