Men's LP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Misha Ge's frantic arm flailing must've dispelled the little bit of oxygen left in the building, 'cause Jeremy Ten blew it.

SGrand

Final Flight
Oh god, the music that they're playing for J10's playbacks. Makes it sound like he died.

Nadine

Record Breaker
And that's it until the final 6 come out for their warmup. :) Time for a bathroom break, finally.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
He will get over it. He is always so positive and right now is happy just to skate. He just came back after almost two years of multiple injuries so this is the first international event in 2 years for him.

But can't you see he could cast a spell if skating well, on lowland?

As I said before, if only we can have J10's skating and Kevin's jumps in one person, there could be two Canadian Men at Worlds podium. :)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Congrats to Richard Dornbush! Jeremy Ten's meltdown made Dornbush's TES the third lowest of the night (he was the lowest of the night when he skated). He's movin' on up!

Brenda

On the Ice
its quite ironic that Misha Ge ends up ahead of all 3 Chinese men (tied with Guan actually), presuming he switched to Uzbekistan because he thought he couldn't compete with the Chinese men's quads and triple axels...but they're so inconsistent that today he ended up beating them with an almost-clean skate and a probably-underrotated 3A

evangeline

Record Breaker
LOL, the catcalls from the audience are cracking me up. "Go PChiddy!" "Make me proud, Daisuke!" "Squirtle!"

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Did they almost forget to introduce Ross Miner during the warm-ups? I know he can be a bit bland and forgettable... Who are we talking about, again?