Short Dance 5:30 PM EST | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Short Dance 5:30 PM EST

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Are people actually suggesting there's some sort of conspiracy to put the Americans at the top? Come on now.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
LOL. Meryl just handed Igor the makeup brush to hold and he was just standing there awkwardly, trying to figure out what to do with it, lol!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Pechalat/Bourzat at Worlds disagree.

I meant their standings in the world of figure skating... their international regard. V/M is going to get at least silver no matter what. W/P are going to place top 4 no matter what. It's not even going to be a blip on their careers.

emma

Record Breaker
oh crud....I missed all the backstage stuff, I just thought IN would show the zamboni so I turned to some work...urgh.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Oh my god at Tessa's dress. She normally wears such tasteful and great outfits. Then boom! Ruffles monster! It's still not as crazy as most non-North-American ice dancing outfits. I find it more amusing than objectionable.

emma

Record Breaker
Oh my god at Tessa's dress. She normally wears such tasteful and great outfits. Then boom! Ruffles monster! It's still not as crazy as most non-North-American ice dancing outfits. I find it more amusing than objectionable.

I love this dress! really. I miss Meryl's nationals dress - that was smoking hot.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Charlie, you're skating with one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet. LOOK AT HER.

Awesome skate, though.

ETA: Both look like they're breathing heavily. Doesn't make me look forwar dto tomorrow, let me tell you.