Free Dance Sunday 4:45 PM EST | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Free Dance Sunday 4:45 PM EST

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
is it me or did D/W start out going too fast for the music? looks like they've slowed down to catch up lol

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have to disagree with Tanith (bias showing perhaps) she's saying they didn't show any sign of exhaustion, their lifts towards the end and crispness seemed a little less so...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I honestly have no idea what way they're gonna go with this (V/M or D/W). I personally preferred V/M this time, as I usually do in the FD.

jan

On the Ice
I find Charlie White too wild. Although it is an excellent free dance I am not a fan of his frequent solos throughout the dance.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
He skated that program incredibly. I thought he was actually better than Maia. I've never seen that before. I feel as though he's coming into his own in the partnership here and at Nats. Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention.

That was Alex knowing he's sick and far from 100% and just trying then overcompensating by skating even better.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I have to disagree with Tanith (bias showing perhaps) she's saying they didn't show any sign of exhaustion, their lifts towards the end and crispness seemed a little less so...

I for one noticed Meryl making a few funny facial expressions that suggested she might be nauseous/having trouble breathing.

Serious Business

Record Breaker

It might be that, but I think they deliberately shortened the last lift to avoid a deduction.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Davis/White actually is marginally ahead of Virtue/Moir on PCS, but lost a chunk of scores on the TES. Some levels got lost somewhere!