4CC Gala Live Watch Thread (starts at 9 EST) | Golden Skate

4CC Gala Live Watch Thread (starts at 9 EST)

emma

Record Breaker
thanks to both of you for starting threads! Is it me, or does Cadey look great in her exhibition dress?

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Oops thanks Serious Business. I started another thread before seeing yours. How can I delete it?

I don't think you can. But don't worry about it. Maybe a mod will drop by and merge the threads.

For skating to pieces of dance music, Denney/Coughlin sure didn't do a lot of dancing in that exhibition number.

I don't think you can. But don't worry about it. Maybe a mod will drop by and merge the threads.

The reason that the OP cannot delete a thread or edit a thread title, is that after someone else posts, the thread is regarded as belonging to everyone. :)

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The reason that the OP cannot delete a thread or edit a thread title, is that after someone else posts, the thread is regarded as belonging to everyone. :)

Oh I see, that's why I was able to sneak in an edit of my thread title (to put in the start time of the gala). I was surprised I could do that.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Thanks Mathman! I am trying hard to learn how to navigate the forum before the next event :)

sweetskates1

Medalist
Wow Hubbell/Donohue were soft and sensual, amazing.
Duhamel/Radford had a boring piece but some cool moves thrown in there.

Last edited:

skateflower

Match Penalty
This Canadian pair should get the bronze medal instead of the American pair who bombed terribly in the free skate.

Kypma

Final Flight
Is there anywhere we can get the skate order for the gala? I don't think it's usually commonly listed but I was still wondering.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Adam Rippon for World Champion! :) Lol I just love his Rachmaninov Piano Concerto 2 program, beautiful and even better than this year's. He just skated an abridged version for the Gala.

CassAgain

On the Ice
With all the volatility in pairs with partner switches, I Just Haven't Met You Yet is an oddly appropriate choice for an exhibition number, I guess.

I've Met You, but You Skate with That Guy might be even more appropriate.