Daisuke Takahashi | Page 138 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Have you seen this? It looks like the cast of XOI has a lot of fun :biggrin: And there's Akiko too :luv17:

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Omg, I love him so much. :luv17: Getting all kinds of Dai feels lately. Scotty may have to take a hiatus from my avatar (based on that look on his face, he doesn't approve).

Meoima

Match Penalty
I hope to see Dai talks in English to see how he has improved after quite a while in New York.

glenncoco

Rinkside
Echoing everyone on how nice it was to see Dai on ice again. Absence and the heart and all that. He looks so handsome and LMAO at Denis trolling.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
His new program music is Lacrimosa by Zbigniew Preisner

And you can see a sneak peek of the program here.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3iq6ja_まとめさいとのリンク禁止-2015-12-20-s-1xoi初日_tv

That costume is quite... something. The program reminds me of Bachelorette. It looks very interesting and different from what he's done so far so I can't wait to see it!

Really????!!!! OMG i love Dai so much! I have always wanted someone to skate to Lacrimosa :') (ok not always but ever since I saw tree of life:agree:) What better skater than Dai to do it? NO ONE!!!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
How is the costume and music anything to do with Christmas? Made me laugh so much. But it's great to have Daisuke back on ice. I'm going to really enjoy watching this on Christmas Eve. :hap10:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
How is the costume and music anything to do with Christmas? Made me laugh so much. But it's great to have Daisuke back on ice. I'm going to really enjoy watching this on Christmas Eve. :hap10:

I guess you could say Christmas and Lacrimosa are both Christian themed! Don't know about the costume, however, not complaining!