Daisuke Takahashi | Page 168 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Guys I don't know where I have to go to do it, but if he's competing again I am GOING THERE :luv17:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Crazy off season but this is the craziest. So darn happy we will get to see him on
competitive ice again. GO DAI!!!!!

saphire

On the Ice
this is like a dream... He did not like how he retired, wants to try again so he can leave on his own terms. I hope he competes at Japan Open with Shoma. All that new choreo from Benoit Richaud was for competitive not exhibition programs??

Danibellerika

Medalist
My reaction to his return can be summed up as this.
I want to keep my expectations reasonable for him, but I'm so happy he feels he still has something to give the sport. I hope he can make it to worlds as he intends to do! Go Dai, Go!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Plumededragon

Medalist
this is like a dream... He did not like how he retired, wants to try again so he can leave on his own terms. I hope he competes at Japan Open with Shoma. All that new choreo from Benoit Richaud was for competitive not exhibition programs??
Yup, for the LP at least. :)

Him returning is definitely a surprise. Doing JO is doable for him. Nobu participated before, so he could try to get back to the competition mood, even if JO is not really a competition. I hope he does some Challenger competition (and one that has livestream please).

mikeko666

Final Flight
The program choreographed by Benoît Richaud is his new FS. His new SP is going to be choreographed by David Wilson.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
The program choreographed by Benoît Richaud is his new FS. His new SP is going to be choreographed by David Wilson.

The music has been identified. "Pale Green Ghosts" by John Grant. It has not been officially announced but this was the music playing
during Dai's sessions with Benoit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1fglC0aT0&feature=youtu.be

SP is supposed to be by David Wilson. I loved his Garden of Souls SP wish he would bring that back.

saphire

On the Ice
The music has been identified. "Pale Green Ghosts" by John Grant. It has not been officially announced but this was the music playing

SP is supposed to be by David Wilson. I loved his Garden of Souls SP wish he would bring that back.

there was that music and Outro by M83 identified playing during the video clips on instagram when working with Benoit Richaud.

Izabela

On the Ice

LOL this is so, so him! Really interesting choice of music (I love how they incorporated a Rachminoff there for the orchestral part). Was joking around that maybe since the young ones are skating to modern / jazzy music, he'll choose to do classic instead. :laugh:

I sincerely don't like Benoit's programs but looking forward to that and more so with his work with Wilson. Bring it on, Dai!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
there was that music and Outro by M83 identified playing during the video clips on instagram when working with Benoit Richaud.

I love that song :luv17:

Just when I thought this season couldn't get worse, suddenly it has become so much better :luv17:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's hard for me to really put into words what I'm feeling, so I'm not going to try. All of us who kept this FanFest alive in the last 4 years (and before that) probably feel the same. I just thought of Olympia....and those who haven't written here for years.....

All the worry and anxiety I will put them aside for now and just look forward to his programs. The bare basics, two new competitive programs. Whether he jumps Quads or doubles and singles, doesn't matter to me. TWO NEW COMPETITIVE PROGRAMS BY DAISUKE TAKAHASHI. :sad21: This season has just become the best season ever. (And now I hope someone in Japan ignores all the rules and films those damn regional competitions)