Survivor One WOrld 2/15/12 | Golden Skate

Survivor One WOrld 2/15/12

heyang

Record Breaker
So far, it seems like it's going to be quite a season. There's definitely a competitive tit for tat vibe happening between the 2 tribes.

I wonder if the men are really serious about what they said about women......I think the men are totally forgetting some aspects of the social game. I know I was offended when the men asked for a pole dance for fire. It's one thing to 'look', but that proposition was out of place - in a work place environment, it could be easily brought up as sexual harassment if repeated. Definitely not a fan of most of the men who chose to open their mouths and speak today.

It was surprising how many people disregarded Jeff's warnings and advice about how to try to land on the ropes and what to do with their arms. It's not something he normally does......I felt bad that she was injured, but she was probably going to be voted off unless she was in an alliance - I'm guessing about her elimination because she was a bit quirky and she didn't perform well during the 1 challenge.

I didn't really have a problem with the guy stealing the women's stuff, but why lie about it? It's not as though Jeff didn't see it (and warn the women) and it's not as though it wasn't caught on tape...... IMHO, it was worse for his game to lie about it, instead of just owning it.

Anyway, the season's off to a good start.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Heyang, glad you started a thread on Survivor. I'm running the game at work. It's so funny when my co-workers come to draw their names they all grumble about who they picked forgetting one of those people are going to win them $100. I have Colton....what can I say.

I agree about what you said about how the survivors disregarded Jeff's instructions.

I also agree what you said about the men but one of the women should have spoken up.

I hope the women get it together because right now they just appear stupid.

What did you think about Christina negotiating fire???

I think Alicia is already jealous of Christina. I think Alicia wants to be the leader and Christina appears to have more of a business sense about herself.

I, too, think it's going to be a good season.