Clay Aiken On TV -- VCR ALERTS! | Golden Skate

Clay Aiken On TV -- VCR ALERTS!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dec 23 (TODAY!) -- ReAir of American Idol Christmas!
Dec 25 -- Good Morning America
Dec 25 -- Disney Christmas Parade(on ABC)
Dec 26 -- ReAir of David Letterman
Dec 28 -- TV Guide Greatest Moments
Dec. 28 -- ReAir on Ellen
Dec 31 -- MTV New Years Eve Special
Jan 1 -- Behind the Scenes of the American Idol Tour
Jan 23 -- Ed
Jan 31 -- VH1 All Access: Spotlight

maxell1313

Rinkside
I'm glad that Clay's getting so much airtime, but I really wish RCA would give Clay a break and let him rest. I read on one Clay message board from a person at the hockey game last night that he looks like he's lost weight (he didn't have any to lose to begin with!) and that he was shivering from being too cold. (Yeah, I know he was at a hockey game, but the guy wears 14 layers to everything practically, so if he's shivering after that, you know he's still sick.)

Note to RCA: just because we don't see him 24/7 doesn't mean we're going to forget he exists. Seriously. I'd much rather he disappear for a while and get healthy again than see him all the time and have him be rushed to the hospital because of nagging problems.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
He's also from N. Carolina... and has been in LA since American Idol... so technically he's going to be shivering... I do and I'm no where near as thin as I want to be!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Toni........thanks for the update and the schedule........he's going to be on "Ed"........cool....one of my favorite shows......42