Junior Ladies: Long Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Junior Ladies: Long Program

macy

Record Breaker
wow julia kicked everyone's butts. congrats to her! and gracie and adelina! soooo proud of gracie!

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Congrats to Gracie)Wonderful season for her..And Adelina..I dunno what's happening with her..I guess it's not a growth spurt - it's her nerves( That's bad for future if she doesn't know how to deal with pressure:think:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Congrats to Gracie)Wonderful season for her..And Adelina..I dunno what's happening with her..I guess it's not a growth spurt - it's her nerves( That's bad for future if she don't know how to deal with pressure:think:

its both a Growth spurt and nerves, remember since she started growing these season she has lost her confidence

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Gracie)Wonderful season for her..And Adelina..I dunno what's happening with her..I guess it's not a growth spurt - it's her nerves( That's bad for future if she doesn't know how to deal with pressure:think:

Think it a combination of growth spurt and nerves. She is taller and more filled out than last yr junior worlds.

cjsk8fan

On the Ice
Kostner isn't doing too bad and she has struggled with confidence. Adelina is young, she will be fine. Juniors is juniors, it's all about seniors. I am sorry but Julia is overscored. I havent seen the skate, but I can't believe her jumps get better GOE than Gracie's.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good lord 123.96 for Julia! Congrats to her and to Gracie and Adelina. Very nice ladies podium!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Congrats to Julia

hands down the most consistent skater this season
she destroyed all her opponents by a huge score

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The previous highest ladies score in junior worlds was in 2005 from Mao Asada with 179.24, so yeah Julia pretty much crushed that.

macy

Record Breaker
not one negative goe for julia. wow. and gracie was given a +3 for her triple triple. awesome.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Congrats to the winners. I'm kinda glad Gracie didn't win :) I hope it takes some pressure off.

I think winning - in the long term -- wasn't the goal (though it would have been awesome). I think it proves, if nothing else, that Gracie CAN handle international pressure. She hasn't been perfect this season, but she has managed to stay focused enough to get the job done.

Mao88

Record Breaker
Adelina should've never competed here.

That's my view as well. Like Liza, she should have just focused on next season after the Youth Olympics

Looking at the protocols, she had negative GOE's all over the place