98 Worlds

This is how i would have made the ordinals

Todd Eldredge (6/1)
Alexei Yagudin (1/4)
Viacheslav Zagorodniuk (4/2)
Andrejs Vlascenko (5/3)
Evgeni Plushenko (3/5)
Michael Weiss (2/7)

Alexei Yagudin I don't know how he won this title....he had so many little mistakes in his LP. He doubled his quad, had a wacky 3Flip/1Toe, he landed only 6triples, and his Program that year did not do anything for me that year.

Viacheslav Zagorodniuk, should have went out with a medal, he had a good SP, and he landed 7triples in his LP only mistake was a doubled Lutz, had excitement and interesting choregraphy, the same with Andrejs Vlascenko, love his presentation and he also landed 7triples in his program.

Todd Eldredge fell on his quad attempt, but he still did land 8triples including 3Lutz/3Toe and 2 3Axels.

S

Show 42

Re: 98 Worlds

...Kremxx.......you get extra "points" for spelling Zag's name..42 :lol:

T

Tony Wheeler

Zaggy

Kremxx,
Under your placements, Zaggy would have the silver medal.

J

j02445

Re: Zaggy

I wanted Todd to win, especially after his disappointing finish at the Olympics, but with his short program.......Had he just been one place higher, he would have been a 2x World Champ!

J

Jules Asner

I can't remember that year... I know one year I wanted Todd to win the silver over yags (again, many many mistakes by Yags and a perfect Todd minus the quad) but I don't think it was 1998.

I

icenut84

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I know one year I wanted Todd to win the silver over yags (again, many many mistakes by Yags and a perfect Todd minus the quad) but I don't think it was 1998.[/quote]

2001 Worlds. I thought Todd should have got the silver too.