Survivor 3/7/12 | Golden Skate

Survivor 3/7/12

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not sure what happened nor why it happened. Just kind of wondering why the guys did what they did.

heyang

Record Breaker
Depending on the overall outcome, it'll be interesting to hear the discussion during the reunion show.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone have a prediction about who has a medical issue this week???

I am really enjoying this season...I love Survivor.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Am I psychic or what? I was actually hoping he'd break a bone in one of the challenges but the appendicitis will do. It just goes to show what Karma & a negative attitude can do to a person. So will Christina stick with the men? Will poor muddled Tarzan throw in with the women? Will Alicia be struck down by a bolt of lightening? Stay tuned!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Colton was my pick in our work game....I want him back!!! I loved when he kept the idol and went out in Colton style. It was so funny I could hear Alicia going....OOPS!!

heyang

Record Breaker
The whole merge really throws things up in the air. Do people go with their new alliances or back to their old ones? Women vs Men is even. Manono is going in with a split. On the former women's tribe, some of the women have made side relationships with the alpha males.

THe only thing that could've been better was for Colton/Alicia to have been blindsided by a Christina/Joshua/Leif alliance. I sympathize for Colton going out due to medical, but I can't say that I'll miss hearing his nastiness on my television. I also want Alicia off my screen.

I'm wondering if Colton violate rules. Apparently , most of his hometown knew beforehand that he was eliminated for medical reasons. He's not supposed to talk about any of it before the event airs on TV. I'm sure we haven't seen the lst of Colton - he's probably going to be invited back for a future season and I hope he gets voted off at tribal #1.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The whole merge really throws things up in the air. Do people go with their new alliances or back to their old ones? Women vs Men is even. Manono is going in with a split. On the former women's tribe, some of the women have made side relationships with the alpha males.

I think if the Salani tribe stayed intact they made go far.

heyang said:
THe only thing that could've been better was for Colton/Alicia to have been blindsided by a Christina/Joshua/Leif alliance. I sympathize for Colton going out due to medical, but I can't say that I'll miss hearing his nastiness on my television. I also want Alicia off my screen.

We were talking at work how mean Colton was but they were following him. I love watching the dynamics. You never know what you'll do in the same situation. Alicia needs to go immediately.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good riddance to a nasty player.......Alicia seems to be cut from the same cloth......42

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jay is so worried about the women taking over yet he votes to send Mike packing. How wishy washy can you get???

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There are 3 men left...I wonder how that is going to play out?? Do you think any of the women will flip over to the guys side???

Alicia - Might
Chelsea - No
Christina - Might
Kat - Might

Kim- No
Sabrina - No

Last edited:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I don't see Kat switching but Alicia &/or Christina might. They must realize they would be bottom of the totem pole whichever group they side with but if I were one of them I'd certainly consider joining the men as either girl would have a shot at beating Tarzan & Leif in competitions once they eliminated the other 4 girls.

heyang

Record Breaker
You also have to look at the jury composition..... if they vote off Sabrina, Kim, Chelsea will they vote against any woman in the final 3 vs the guys? If they are bitter about the break in the alliance, they might vote for one of the guys - not all juries vote for the best player..,,,,,

Also, you never know about the challenges. If they are less physical the playing field is even. If it's strength (i.e. holding sandbags on shoulders) the guys have an advantage. Endurance is even.

Also, any of the women could decide to bring Christina to the finals since she doesn't seem likely to get votes from a majority of the jury. They just dislike her. If she 'flips', then they will target her for elimination.

Also, if they flip to the 3 men, they have to get what's his name out at some point to increase their chances at winning immunity - otherwise, he'll likely dominate the challenges and be harder to get out later .

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also, if they flip to the 3 men, they have to get what's his name out at some point to increase their chances at winning immunity - otherwise, he'll likely dominate the challenges and be harder to get out later .

Heyang, are you talking about Troyzan being what's his name??? :laugh: :laugh:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't see Kat switching but Alicia &/or Christina might. They must realize they would be bottom of the totem pole whichever group they side with but if I were one of them I'd certainly consider joining the men as either girl would have a shot at beating Tarzan & Leif in competitions once they eliminated the other 4 girls.

It would depend on the challenge, if it's strength, Leif looks like he has lots of upper body strength.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't understand why Tarzan voted for Leif, if he had voted for Kim there would have been a 3 way tie. I wonder if the women promised him he would be safe.