Worlds on TV North America? | Golden Skate

Worlds on TV North America?

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I looked at the Icenetwork page and it says that all the coverage will be by Universal Sports with the exception of just a tiny bit of recap in April on NBC...is this correct? No Worlds coverage outside of pre-paid online sites or Universal Sports?

Darby

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I looked at the Icenetwork page and it says that all the coverage will be by Universal Sports with the exception of just a tiny bit of recap in April on NBC...is this correct? No Worlds coverage outside of pre-paid online sites or Universal Sports?

Darby

Yes, I believe this is true. There will be a 3 hour recap the weekend after Worlds, but that seems like it. I'm trying to find out if the NBC Sports Network is airing it at all next weekend because I heard from a few people it is a possibility. Overall, kind of disappointing for the biggest competition of the season :think:

verte76

On the Ice
Bummer that NBC isn't carrying it. I cancelled my Icenetwork membership and don't get Universal Sports.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well, you could subscibe either to IN or US online for Worlds.

Or you could get the free trial on DirectTv.

Or sign up for DISH.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I guess I'm getting use to the US airways not covering skating but not covering Worlds? Sad.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well at least it's not 2007/2008 where only SA and Nationals were on. Now at least we get the GP (save for China I guess), Natls and delayed coverage of worlds. Maybe it's not as much as back in the day, but you know, it could be worse. Plus (I know not everyone gets it, but still) there's Ice Network. I'm content with the coverage we have now.