pairs sp | Page 14 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

Art&Sport

Medalist
I honestly haven't liked any of the Russian Pairs since the 90's; this generation is blah. :p And not just them, they're all soul-less, robots, automons.

I really have to agree, but the young up-and-coming Russian junior pair, Davankova/Deputat are looking very promising for the next generation.

Wow can't believe B/L are ahead of V/T. And I don't think the Italian pair are better than Marley/Brubaker either. Weird standings so far. Let's hold onto our seats, looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
It looks like the RuTeam has been cursed. I'm so close to start sobbing at work, lol

*Mental Hug* I'm still in shock over it. I feel so badly for them. :eek:

I hope they will have really fine long programmes.

ETA: My thanks to everyone who is posting descriptions.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I really have to agree, but the young up-and-coming Russian junior pair, Davankova/Deputat are looking very promising for the next generation.

Wow can't believe B/L are ahead of V/T. And I don't think the Italian pair are better than Marley/Brubaker either. Weird standings so far. Let's hold onto our seats, looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Davankova/Deputat aren't eligible for seniors until 2013

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOOHOOO, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS PAIR!!!! :rock: :love: :party2: :clap:

Barely even noticed the fall by her, great debut in seniors, now they just need to bring it for the FS. :cool:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I don't think D/R were overscored at all. They did both rotate throw triple lutzes, something the other teams didn't do, and they had a lot of difficult choreographical moves.

gold12345

Medalist
Duhamel/Radford's SP is very well choreographed. But I would have had them behind Denney/Coughlin here rather than just in front. Have to look at the protocols.

gioccia

On the Ice

I can't agree. I theing Totmyanina/Marinin delivered the best Olympic programs, better that anyone else. Breathtaking.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
She landed to 3axelth. I don't think it was clean but still it was nice. Pity that Robin messed up in the sbs jump.