pairs sp | Page 3 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

Nadine

Record Breaker
Never mind, that was the blonde pairs' coach, but he sure looks like the guy I just mentioned.

Warmup over, lets begin! :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Were my eyes deceiving me or did this German pair only do sbs single jumps and 2twist & 2throw? :confused2:

Wait, upon replay it looks like she singled her jump, but he tripled his, and their twist was a triple. :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Nadine, I can't watch this and find it hard to keep track of the US pairs. But as it says Kemp/King has Jeremy Barett as coach I suppose you saw right :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
No, I was right, that is Jeremy Barrett! :eek: He's the coach of this young GBR pair. :cool:

She fell on their sbs 2axel and their triple throw jump; also their 3twist was low.

Still, nice style and long lines, beautiful concerto music to accent this. :)

paircheck

Final Flight
No, I was right, that is Jeremy Barrett! :eek: He's the coach of this young GBR pair. :cool:

She fell on their sbs 2axel and their triple throw jump; also their 3twist was low.

Still, nice style and long lines, beautiful concerto music to accent this. :)

mmhh she is a poor jumper... i don t know how much better they could be if she does her jums more better

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm seconding/thirding a request for a stream if there is one... if not I think I'm going back tp bed haha.

jcoates

Medalist
When did North Korea start producing quality pairs skaters (who skate to admittedly cheesy and outdated music)?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice pair from PRK, where's that at? :confused:

They were doing so nicely, just his mistake on their sbs triple jump, she hung onto their throw3jump, then that huge mistake on their pair spin. :(

jcoates

Medalist
Aside from his mistake on the toe loop and their spin falling apart, I think this team could do things in the future.