pairs sp | Page 6 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really like M/L. Great attack on each element. And I actually like the death spiral entrance.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Unhappy:

Really hope that Vartmann and Van Cleve qualify :( I just love watching their skating even though they don't always have the technical difficulty they need.

yeah, after such a good Europeans, it would be a shame if they didn't get to skate the free.

paircheck

Final Flight
mmmhhhh M/L from SUI... 3FlipTh not clean... gonna be close to reach the final ... were they better than V/vC (Ger) or M/K (Isr)????

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okay performance, nothing really memorable except the bright yellow of her dress. :)

Huge stepout on the throw3jump and I'm not sure if they did double or triple sbs jumps (oops replay shows they did sbs 2axels :) )? :confused:

And I did like their 3twist with arm overhead, unique & nice touch. :)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
btw what is the music Morand and Leemann used? I missed it on the screen when the title came up.. but I like it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
FANTASTIC from D/C. Not a huge fan of the step sequence but credit where it's due. I've never seen them skate better.

Nadine

Record Breaker
BEST 3TWIST OF THE COMPETITION THUS FAR!!! :bow: :rock: :points:

And their sbs 3jumps were perfectly in unison, as well their their throw3Flip was cool. :cool:

But what I really like is their connection, chemistry with each other, amazing to see, just LOVE this couple!!!! :party2:

1 Mary Beth MARLEY / Rockne BRUBAKER USA 59.62
2 Jessica DUBE / Sebastien WOLFE CAN 55.83
3 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA 50.51
4 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA 49.07
5 Mari VARTMANN / Aaron VAN CLEAVE GER 47.91
6 Danielle MONTALBANO / Evgeni KRASNOPOLSKI ISR 44.69
7 Anais MORAND / Timothy LEEMANN SUI 44.59
8 Stacey KEMP / David KING GBR 39.33
9 Ji Hyang RI / Won Hyok THAE PRK 36.23

Mirunna

Record Breaker
FANTASTIC from D/C. Not a huge fan of the step sequence but credit where it's due. I've never seen them skate better.

They set the mood from the moment they stepped on the ice. Both american couples were lovely today, much better then I remembered them.

jcoates

Medalist
This is the strongest effort the US has made at earning 3 spots in quite a long time. It all comes down to how the next few teams skate as far as the Americans' standings going into the LP.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
And Narumi lands the side by side 3S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!
Gorgeous reaction from the crowd. She looks so relieved!