Ladies - Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am amazed that Kwak scored only 1 point higher than Clara Peters on the technical score. This is just wrong

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am amazed that Kwak scored only 1 point higher than Clara Peters on the technical score. This is just wrong
Kwak was already underrotating everything in sight when she was still a skinny minny - now she is a young woman and those underrotations were blatant. You didn't have to be Shin Amano to see that.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

Kwak does not qualitify for the LP. Does this mean Korea loses their spot for Worlds next season?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Kwak does not qualitify for the LP. Does this mean Korea loses their spot for Worlds next season?
You can't lose a spot for Worlds; every federation gets one. But the S. Korean entry will have to skate in the preliminary round.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Wow! Great skate for Kerstin FRANK :) It was a beautiful program. Her jumps are so high. It really refreshing to see a skater like her to crack the top 24 even if the judges are hard with those skater in component score. (Because of her nationality or lack of support from the judges.) Good for her!

Tesla

Final Flight
Does anyone know why Universal Sports TV isn't showing skating even though the guide says it should be? It's an infomercial on now.

periperi

On the Ice
Laptop was acting up on me. Sad I missed Kerstin Frank since it seems she did a good job.

Maybe we should start each skating round with a pro wrestling match. Then we'd have extended coverage of every event. In 3-D!

deedee1

Record Breaker
No links workig for me, but looking at the on-line results, very low scores so far...
Seems Shin Amano is hard on ladies once again...feel sorry for them.

Onto the thrid group soon
My best wishes for my favorite girls, whom I am rooting for at this particular Wolrds!

Go Jenna, & Amelie! And home town girl Yretha!!!