Ice Dance - Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The door is open. V/M did score 111 at 4CC. They only have to score 106.31 to win it here. It will be interesting to see what happens.

icebeauty

On the Ice
D/W and brought it...that was a solid score they posted...but it seems like the judges are being harder at eh WC across the board this year (probably for the better)
I fell in love with their FD when they did it as SA one month after learning it...and while it's always been fun and joyous, today was something else. I think Meryl and Charlie did all that they could...will be interesting to see the final result

ps - regardless of what happens, Meryl and Charlie got gold this season for me for best single program costumes...i LOVE Meryl's dress (i want to own it) and Charlie in a tux...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Angelika Krylova is in tears! Awww... Great performance by W/P. Oh Katelin has a bloddy knee! She worked it!

icebeauty

On the Ice
but Kaitlyn and Andrew have my favorite program of the season...this is what they've needed...it just takes my breathe away every time i watch it. and they were even better today!

Crowd going nuts for W/P. For me this wasn't their best - Kaitlin went too far and looked more like she was having a nervous breakdown than skating a program. But I do love the program.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
W/P brought the house down too. This French song works for them better than Czisny's.

While the American teams work to get the audience off their seats to dance with them, the Canadian ones are intent on casting spells.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I just noticed that the Shibs only beat Hubbell/Donahue by about one point *gasp*.

Which is crazy! But the crazy part is, that the margin only came after the Shibs completely wrecked their twizzles.

And the French are going crazy!

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Is Krylova crying?

Kaitlyn got a bloody knee, how did that happen?

Maybe I'm imagining things, but they did this move where they were going across the ice and Kaitlyn was almost lying on the ice with his blade at her knee and I think he nicked her; I *thought* I saw a trail of blood on the ice as she was still sliding but maybe that's my graphic imagination. :p If it were that bad they'd have stopped the competition to clean off the ice.