Men SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Men SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good skate by Brezina, but I'm more interested in all those secret service type men that have filled the first class section (did Sarkozy walk into the building). :confused2:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brezina not only came to play, but to kill as well. That kind of skate could launch him into 2nd! :love:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Come on, I think your bias is just ridiculous. I think you should stop watching then if you think Chan has already won.

ITA I don't want to make it personal but if you watch these postings you can tell people's biases imho. I guess I should say in fairness to Joubert he did do the big tricks and I find him very charismatic. But the scoring imho is fair. there's room for Dai and Abbott. wow to Chan hmm sort of struggle with a quad and tack on a triple toe at the end of a lutz - pretty ingenious. I know he practiced it in case but still.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Brezina does not have great presentation skills -- he skated welll but that's an overly high score for him too. Guess this judging panel didn't get Lakernik's message.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Less than 2 points behind Chan; oh yeah, Michal is not going to let this title be handed to Patrick! Great job, Michal!! :love: