Men SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men SP

let`s talk

Match Penalty
66.81, his SB. But lol at that soccer ball in K&C! His new SP is definitely much better, as well as the color of his shirt suits him right.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I m watching on our tv,they show the competitions from the first group!:yay:(take that Eurosport!)
Hahaa! I did the same!
I said my wisdom tooth hurts, what did you say?
:biggrin:

Isnt Voronov score low? Great 4-3 btw!

periperi

On the Ice
Min-Seok Kim did a nice job! The 3R in the 3S-3R combo looked under rotated though. He looked so relieved skating towards his coach at the end.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Raya Spain , 3f-2t and 3lz, didnt see the axel , I like him A LOT! Tango music though..

periperi

On the Ice
Raya was fun to watch. Lots of flair. He seems elated!

He has wacky toe pick take-off technique though. Feel bad for his ankle.

Go Peter!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Lets talk has some video links from russia etc, did you check the thread?

Is Liebers still injured?

3f-3t, 3 axel fell, 3lutz hands

periperi

On the Ice
Gah, Peter started off strong but just couldn't land the 3A or 3Lz... Like always, still enjoyed his skating.

Nadine

Record Breaker
That looks like Stephane Lambiel in the third row, first class section, middle, sitting next to two older gentlemen, wearing a scarf. jmho.

Trying to see if Princess Caroline & her daughter are there today, but it doesn't look like it, nor were they there yesterday. Oh well, they didn't miss much. Still, I was hoping they would show today in order to support Kim Lucine...

seniorita

Record Breaker
La vie en rose makes no favors to the skaters, Strid fell on axel and lutz, 3f with extra turn and -2toe

periperi

On the Ice
Rough skate from Justus Strid. Female commentator on my stream had a hard time controlling her laughter during his fall on the 3A.