LADIES FREE Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

daphna

On the Ice
i dont think i've ever seen a MINUS 5 in deductions, but it is so on the ISU board. she may well have cost the 2 nd spot for USA next year. i hope she's now retired, effective immediately. there's no coming back for someone like her after a performance like this, IMO.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I hate her with a passion. What a nasty person to moan about not getting to go to 4cc. She disgusts me.

macy

Record Breaker
my heart just broke. i am so incredibly sad...i don't know what's wrong. i wish i knew. i seriously have no words. i'm afraid this is her last competition.

Poodlepal

On the Ice
I never saw anything like this. And to think how mad everyone was at Rachael Flatt last year. She was much, much better than this. I hope she is hurt, otherwise it's like she has a phobia or something. Really, really sad.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What an enormously sad day for Alissa! I know this is not the way she wanted to go out. Ouch, she'll likely finish 22nd here. I never figured it could end this terribly for her!

Nadine

Record Breaker
How ironic, when Rachael Flatt has a bad skate everybody gets down on her, but not Alissa. :disagree:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
My god! I just got back from my run and I saw -5 from Alissa. She fell 5 times? What is going on?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yes. ashley can finish in the top 12 easy. *knocks on wood*. so 2 spots is entirely within ashley's control. it's just if you want 3 she needs help from her teammate.

I think three was out of the question thursday. Just hope we can keep two and not end up like russia's men who lost two and only will have 1 next yr.

mateusp1

On the Ice
The highest deduction I have ever seen from a elite skater was Caro's LP at Vancouver. The deduction was minus three(-3.0).

I really think Alissa needs a cozy hug.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yretha SILETE (FRA)

Music: Xotica by Rene Dupere

15th after SP

2A+3T+2T
3Lz
3F - fall
ChSp
3Lo
LSp