LADIES FREE Skate | Page 32 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Carolina KOSTNER (ITA)

Music: 2nd movement (Adagio) from Concerto No. 23 in A major for Piano and Orchestra by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
3rd movement (Allegro assai) from Concerto No. 23 in A major for Piano and Orchestra by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

3rd after SP

3Lo
3F - nice!
ChSp
2A+3T
FCSp
2F+2T
2A
3S
3S+2T+2T
SlSt
FCCoSp
CCoSp

Only one mistake, so I'm okay with Kostner taking gold over Leonova. Nice program!

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Kostner is so boring and she scares to do the difficult jump. I dislike her skating.
I prefer seing Leonova winning than Kostner.
Leonova tried the difficult jump :)

prettykeys

Medalist
This is wonderful from Carolina.... I am thrilled for her. She actually smiled in the middle of her 3-jump combo! I am going to watch this again and again. Bravo, lady.

I was actually nervous for her in the beginning. The arena was dead quiet in anticipation.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Holding my breath for Carolina, but still only 5 triples, won't be enough for 1st, but definitely podium!!!! :clap: :rock: :party2:

She's always been the magical diamond I first saw so loooong ago, she has it all, just exquisite. :bow:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No one executes their jumps like Carolina. Beautiful speed, flow, and height into and out of the jumps. Clean entries and long body lines. She is so lovely! :love: