LADIES FREE Skate | Page 35 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Akiko was overmarked. I would have given Wagner the bronze overall. Wagner should have had the higher PCS for her performance which would have made the difference.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Akiko should've placed ahead of Alena, but Leonova did win the SP, which helped A LOT!

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
I've just finished reading through everything. I'm crying for Alissa and Mao. But how great for Ashley!

Yes! Even though she might be disappointed, 4th is a fantastic result considering she hasn't been among the world's elite AT ALL as recently as 2 months ago. You really have to build up your reputation to get good marks and so she is definitely on the right path to better results next year! So proud of her!

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
yes!!!! Caro and Akiko on the podium!!! and after so many years waiting for it, too happy for Caro!!!! :)

burntBREAD

Medalist
Akiko was one popped jump away from silver. But still, her first world medal! And finally the judges gave her the kind of PCS she deserves. Congrats to one of the most winsome and lovable and hardworking skaters of all time!

I don't think they gave her the kind of PCS she deserves...only .14 higher than Leonova's empty program...

Becki

Medalist
Akiko Suzuki

LP: 121.30
Total: 180.68

Currently 3rd

This is the first medal at worlds for Akiko. She should be super proud! :)

I thought she would look happier...but then again the bronze is not totally her's yet...she has to wait for the last skater.

But atm, I am 100% sure the bronze is Akiko's :)