LADIES FREE Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

raress

On the Ice
The title definitely has to go to Europe this year,because since 2005 Slutskaya only Asia got it,so I'm pretty tired of japanese ladies wining this!So please Carolina or Alena win this!:biggrin:

mary01

Final Flight
I really pray that Mao wins this one, after all she has been through she really deserves it... carolina has already won euro and GPF now I just want Mao to winn it.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
The title definitely has to go to Europe this year,because since 2005 Slutskaya only Asia got it,so I'm pretty tired of japanese ladies wining this!So please Carolina or Alena win this!:biggrin:

ikr, its long overdue
its like the Oscars waiting for Meryl Streep to get another best actress award :biggrin:
Carolina should win this easily if she is not disastrous in LP

hurrah

Medalist
It's not the Oscars. It's a sports event. The person whom the CoP judges impartially judge to have done best should win.

StellaCampo

On the Ice
I am hoping Mao wins too, by for once listening to advice and not attempting 3A. As long as she lands 3Lz (in whatever form, 2 ft, U/R) and doesn't double 3S, she will.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As for Amelie...As much I would love for her to prove me wrong and end up in the top 10, after hearing her say in an interview yesterday her goal for later today is a four triple program, well... I enjoy her skating, but only four triples at this level isn't going to cut it sadly.

Tigger, I certainly don't know Amelie, but from past statements, it seems she sets her expectations on herself too high and then crumbles to deliver those expectations. Wasn't she saying that her goal dream here was to make top 5? Maybe she is taking the opposite approach now in hopes that she will surprise herself and her mind and do better. Just a guess, who knows?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Just checked the schedule and it states Alissa will be skating in group 2, and Ashley the last one in group 3. Fudge, this PO's me, I was hoping both would skate right away, Alissa 1st group and Ashley 2nd, and be done with it.

Just get it over with you two, bombs away, I hope you two earn 1 spot next year because none of the Americans deserve anything better.

Americans are just talk, blah blah blah, no action. No wonder skating has died in this country. COI, and SOI next. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Geeze.

Go down in flames. :disagree: :disapp: Go down in flames. Go down in flames.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: the next Olympics can't come soon enough, as that's when I won't have to see this pathetic magtag of American skaters anymore. Unfortunately I've had to watch them upon my return two years ago, though I only had and have eyes for Zhenya. Thank God for Zhenya! :bow: :love: :bow:

Krislite

Medalist
Carolina will win this like Patrick Chan--propped by PCS even with mistakes and maybe even a fall, which are not quite as costly as say Mao's jumps being downgraded. Mao is skating under the scrutiny of Amano...she'll have at least one DG in the free even if she goes "clean".

elif

Medalist
Carolina will win this like Patrick Chan--propped by PCS even with mistakes and maybe even a fall, which are not quite as costly as say Mao's jumps being downgraded. Mao is skating under the scrutiny of Amano...she'll have at least one DG in the free even if she goes "clean".

and we will see booing again :) if carolina skate like 2008, i can't see judges give her a world title. not after chan.

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Just checked the schedule and it states Alissa will be skating in group 2, and Ashley the last one in group 3. Fudge, this PO's me, I was hoping both would skate right away, Alissa 1st group and Ashley 2nd, and be done with it.
Just get it over with you two, bombs away, I hope you two earn 1 spot next year because none of the Americans deserve anything better.
Americans are just talk, blah blah blah, no action. No wonder skating has died in this country. COI, and SOI next. Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Geeze.

Your pessimism never fails to surprise me.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Caroline should enjoy this is she indeed does win because it will be her only WC.

treeloving

Medalist

Come on! As long as Ashley finish in top ten no matter how Alissa skate US will get 2 spot for next world.

Nadine

Record Breaker
It's starting, but I've had enough watching these subpar early groups, seriously even at the 2010 Olympics, of which I attended personally live, I almost fell asleep watching the first 4 groups, finally the elite group came on, and what a difference that was, like night & day. I agree with Mirai in that regard, in what she said about the 2010 4CC, she was just speaking the truth.

Now like the French I would like to do a little booing of my own: :cool:

:no::disagree:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY ALISSA CZISNY!!!!!!!!!:disagree::bang:

BlackAxel

Final Flight
But I'm right, deal with it. :cool:

I think that is where you are wrong, that is your opinion. Even though I am not a huge fan of Wagner and Czisny, I am not going to go about and try to downplay their achievements. Its obvious, that Czisny is not 100% right now and is battling an injury. However, Wagner still has a chance to go out, perform well and possibly save 2 spots for the USA.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi Spun. :) I read on the 'net she tweeted about the low scores of the first couple of groups, kinda making fun of them, then I think she deleted it later on because of the flack she was getting for saying so. :biggrin:

It's obvious to some, theresa, but her team hasn't said a word about an injury AFAIK.

Ah, thanks, Nadine. I do like outspoken people! She was right. I just want to see Polina K.