LADIES FREE Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

LADIES FREE Skate

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Any live feed? The Russian tv.sport link is now not working. it was for the men's FS.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hi Spun. :) I read on the 'net she tweeted about the low scores of the first couple of groups, kinda making fun of them, then I think she deleted it later on because of the flack she was getting for saying so. :biggrin:

Well if she did that, that's really not cool though, truth or not. Mirai certainly doesn't like it when people post negative "truths" about her, either.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alisa MIKONSAARI (FIN)

Music: Sheherazade by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

23th after SP

3S - fall
2Lz
3T
2A
FCSp
3S+2T
1T-turn+2T
ChSp
1A
LSp - missed hand grab a bit on Biellmann
SlSt
CCoSp

Needs more difficulty.

The young Finn was pretty good. See, this is what I think the US should do if it wants to build long-term. Send a baby with lots of potential to get the experience. Our best baby at the moment is Agnes. (She looks grown up but she's only 17.) Unfortunately Polina Edmunds really is a baby.

Tesla

Final Flight
It's figure skating. In the grand scheme of things, there are a lot more things more worthwhile. I hope everyone does well and stays happy. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA (RUS)

Music: Otonal by Raul di Blasio

19th after SP

3F - hangs on, no combo
3Lz+2T
2F - stepout
FSSp
2A+2T
1Lo
3S+2T - turnout
2A
ChSp
LSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Far from her best, sadly...

Nadine

Record Breaker
My spirits have picked up a bit because I've noticed Princess Caroline & Princess Alexandra (herself a young skater) are back sitting in the first row with little Alexandra taking notes. :love: :cool:

No 3-3 for Polina and quite a few errors.

Interesting how much she looks like Alissa from a distance. But you can distinguish them by the Biellmann - Alissa's is better. :thumbsup:

Nadine

Record Breaker
The young Finn was pretty good. See, this is what I think the US should do if it wants to build long-term. Send a baby with lots of potential to get the experience. Our best baby at the moment is Agnes. (She looks grown up but she's only 17.) Unfortunately Polina Edmunds really is a baby.

ITA!!!! :thumbsup: Wise words indeed, hopefully the USFSA is reading. :mad:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
terrible for Polina K.. now I don't want to think of the others :cry:

129 ??? that is ridiculously low. ladies LP will be lowballed,
same judges from the sp ?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Romy BÜHLER (SUI)

Music: The Gypsy Baron (Der Zigeunerbaron) by Johann Strauss

24th after SP

3Lz - low landing, holds on
3S - fall
2T+2T+1Lo - very tilted on first jump
2A
CCoSp
2T
ChSp
1S+2T
2A+2T
FSSp
SlSt
FCCoSp

skatinginbc

Medalist
Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV came from 8th in the SP to win the Silver. Yuzuru HANYU came from 7th in the SP to win the bronze. Who will jump from behind to the podium in the Ladies'? The current 7th place Elene GEDEVANISHVILI or the 8th place Ashley WAGNER?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV came from 8th in the SP to win the Silver. Yuzuru HANYU came from 7th in the SP to win the bronze. Who will jump from behind to the podium in the Ladies'? The current 7th place Elene GEDEVANISHVILI or the 8th place Ashley WAGNER?

I'm sorry, but Ashley is no V/T. I'm still rooting for her though.