Li
PCoSp
3LoTh - stepout
ChSp
Li

They will 100% fall behind V/T

emma

Record Breaker
I really adore P/T, but that opening fall and I think she singled a double axel, and the first throw jump are unfortunately point loosing flaws .... oh, and she stepped out on the throw loop too....anyway, they are amazing, but just not bringing today.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Tong is off and having a rough skate starting with the hard fall. He really fights though. Not a good skate for them, having a hard time keeping it together.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really think it's time that Pang/Tong close this chapter in their lives. They've had an incredible competitive career and no use tarnishing any of that with these less than stellar skates and results. I think their glory days are behind them.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I really adore P/T, but that opening fall and I think she singled a double axel, and the first throw jump are unfortunately point loosing flaws .... oh, and she stepped out on the throw loop too....anyway, they are amazing, but just not bringing today.

My sentiments exactly.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
P/T are too Old.
hopefully whatever color if they do podium, they will retire after
S/H are there and are equally as good.

paircheck

Final Flight
Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN)

Music: Sheherazade by Nikolai Rimski-Korsakov

2nd after SP

3T - he falls hard
2A+2A+SEQ - landed, at bit shaky
Li
FCCoSp - ok unison, far apart
BoDs
3FTw - shaky landing, unusual
3STh - nice
Li
PCoSp
3LoTh - stepout
ChSp
Li

They will 100% fall behind V/T

behind D/R???????

Kissx3

Final Flight
There's no way P/T will skip out on the Olympics, but they're hopefully smart enough to be present for the whole season when they make that probable final run.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
P/T are too Old.
hopefully whatever color if they do podium, they will retire after
S/H are there and are equally as good.

If it was up to them I think they would have retired, but probably their federation wanted them at Worlds.

Art&Sport

Medalist
why not actually?)they are friends, have warm attitude towards each other and when they are so happy they just kiss but it was not something suspicious!!)i actually understand that in western countries there is somehing like personal space..but do not try to see something that is not reallity!!besides do you think Tatiana is such a dishonest and shameless person who can kiss her:"lover" in front of her husband actually??
not think so)))

Who said their kissing was "suspicious?" Who said they were "lovers?" Why so overwrought? Why sooo serious? Of course, V/T are happy and relieved and spreading their love.

lavender

Record Breaker
They kissed before on the lips. I felt awkward seeing it because I didn't know what was going on with that and Stanislav.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS)

Music: Doctor Zhivago (soundtrack) by Maurice Jarre

4th after SP

3T
3FTw - nice height
3FTh - she falls
2A+2A+SEQ - he has hand down/fall on first 2A, doesn't complete seq
PCoSp
ChSp
Li
3LoTh
Li
FCCoSp - ok unison, off in the end
Li
BiDs

Not their best, they will also drop

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
There's no way P/T will skip out on the Olympics, but they're hopefully smart enough to be present for the whole season when they make that probable final run.

This was a good year to take that rest. They over competed last season to carry China with S/Z's retirement and Z/Z injury. They can start building a momentum next season into Sochi. Presently they are putting off their wedding to focus on the skating.

They may medal here with S/S being the biggest challenger left without a big deficit and T/T being inconsistent.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Truly lovely lifts and DS; jumps failed them. I really do love love love their lifts though. I can't even say how much.