18 Samuel CONTESTI ITA 11 73.55

Warm-Up Group 4

19 Florent AMODIO FRA 6 79.96

20 Brian JOUBERT FRA 4 83.47

21 Javier FERNANDEZ ESP 5 81.87

22 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN 3 85.72

23 Michal BREZINA CZE 2 87.67

24 Patrick CHAN CAN 1 89.41

The last group will skate in almost reverse order. Patrick will skate last this time.

17 year old Yuzuru, placed 7th with the score of 77.07, will be the 17th skater. I hope he loves number 7.

Last edited:

Becki

Medalist
LOL Yuzuru (so many "u"'s) - please bring your A game tomorrow. If you can skate a clean program, I will be so so so so happy! :)

Joubert - please skate the best program of your life!! He is a sentimental favourite, I love his happy face!

Daisuke - please please skate a great program and narrow the gap between you and PChan.

Kozuka - please redeem yourself. He can easily crack top 10 with a strong LP.

Jeremy - please skate your best. Do your quad.

Skating Gods - please please let them all have the season's best skate.

KVP- please skate a solid program, and retire on a good note!!! :)

All these "pleases" - please happen!

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
Debating whether I want to get up at 5:00 am MST on a Saturday to watch this live . . .

Becki

Medalist
Debating whether I want to get up at 5:00 am MST on a Saturday to watch this live . . .

LOL I am going to wake up at 7am to do so. Might as well treat it as a work day....

I hope it's a great event 'cause i am sacrificing sleep for this..

spikydurian

Medalist
Go Patrick! Go Koz!
:thumbsup:

Thanks SF for starting the thread. Will be another late night sleep for me but never mind, all in the name of 'good fun' with you all;) I think I will take a short nap before the the live streaming starts. Thank god it's Saturday otherwise I will be walking into office with panda-eyes the following day.

Good luck to all the boys. Hey maybe we should get the birds to poop on their heads (didn't loveskating's pal indicated that bird's poop is good luck in the other thread?) :biggrin: And hopefully the falling spell which Nice had cast over the boys yesterday has worn off now.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah I'm not going to give up my one morning to sleep in for skating... US is going to show it again later in the day, that's good enough for me...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the boys. Hey maybe we should get the birds to poop on their heads (didn't loveskating's pal indicated that bird's poop is good luck in the other thread?) :biggrin: And hopefully the falling spell which Nice had cast over the boys yesterday has worn off now.

There was no falling spell. The Universe played a joke answering the no fall prayers. There were very few falls today. I hope that pleased a lot of people who always stress the most important thing of a good or winning skate is to have no falls and fall penalties should be increased severely including reducing the PCS. I'm not exactly sure what kind of good luck bird poop would bring. Let's hope we will find out sometime soon before Worlds is over. :)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Hope no skaters get good-luck poop on them during their LP skating!:biggrin: Best of luck to everyone! Go Patrick! You can do it!:rock::rock::rock:

blainechan

Match Penalty
There was no falling spell. The Universe played a joke answering the no fall prayers. There were very few falls today. I hope that pleased a lot of people who always stress the most important thing of a good or winning skate is to have no falls and fall penalties should be increased severely including reducing the PCS. I'm not exactly sure what kind of good luck bird poop would bring. Let's hope we will find out sometime soon before Worlds is over. :)
That rule only applies to Chan ;)

reneerose

Final Flight
Hoping Javier Fernandez does a great skate. Think his score should have been a bit higher in the short program.

K

kilyca

Dai:love: Kozu:love: Yuzu:love:

GO━━━━━━o(*´∀`)○━━━━━━!!!

Gudrun

Rinkside
Hi there

Now I cannot find a feed for myself in Germany, the Swedish feed which worked fine yesterday doesn't work today. Does anybody have an idea?

I really hope that Daisuke can skate the performance of his life today :) Go Daisuke :))))