Men Free Skates | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brezina is handing the bronze to Hanyu with each flawed jumping pass. Poor guy! :frown:

Becki

Medalist
Agreed! But I'm still a little shocked the jury is agreeing too xD

And Dai!!! :love::love::love:
So so so perfect!! What a joy to watch...<3

Yuzuru for BRONZE. Unless Michael was pull a 163...Yuzuru is going to get it. OMG OMG OMG...

lavender

Record Breaker
What a disappointing competition for the Americans and just period. Nothing about this week is making me excited.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Patrick will set a new world record with his gold medal win.

Now it's between Brezina (the jumper) versus Dai (the artist) for 2nd place.

Becki

Medalist
i have to review the protocols for daisuke's marks...I seriously thought that was a 180+ skate. :S Imagine if Yuzuru didn't single his lutz in the SP...omg he might be World Champion :D :D (yes yes i am daydreaming a little too much).

emma

Record Breaker
I think Dai is assured a silver at least now.....what a great skate from him, my hands are still shaking hard!!!! I think the quad was either a little underrotated or slightly two footed and as awesome as he was I think either he didn't just go all out in the straight line step toward the end or watered it down a little - will be interesting to see the protoocols. Regardless his is such a champ and such a skater and such an artist. Love his hair cut and costume too!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Scratch that just read that Brezina is bombing, therefore:

Chan 1st with a new world record
Daisuke 2nd
Hanya 3rd (new kid on the block just like Artur last year). :)

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am a little disappointed with Dai's PCS. I just think for this brilliant program, jumps out of nowhere, part of the music, the jumps actually go with the music, all of Dai goes with the music - for this performance, that was very stable, no typical Dai-saves all around - I'd have given >90 PCS. How else do you encourage programs that are so well choreographed, that are one with the music? And that are performed exceptionally.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Michal BREZINA (CZE)

Music: The Untouchables (soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone (new arrangement)

2nd after SP

3A - nice!
4T - fall
4S - hand down, stepout
FSSp
CiSt
3A+3T - eeked out
3F+2T
3Lo - stepout
3Lz
3S+2T
CCoSp - slow
ChSt
CSSp

Not his best - he will not medal for sure...

Becki

Medalist
Yuzuru for bronze.!! Omg omg omg omg

this is surreal.....!! i honestly can't believe my prediction came true O___O O_____O O_______O