Men Free Skates | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Men Free Skates

fairly4

Medalist
for the U.s Men--they are no comebacks because the U.s men don't have the mental toughness to do it. they have been just skating and expecting it to fall in their lap.

yes--canadians are sole of figure skating-as long they complain to get what they want-it favors them only they will continue to do it and they and their fans will continue to deny the existence of their own cheating style in figure skating.

SGrand

Final Flight
Did PJ just suggest Javier does not have enough time for the 2014 Olympics, might do well in the 2018 Olympics??? Is she kidding me...Javier will be 27 by then, and if Yuzuru continues to improve, he will be megaforce!

She said he'd be good for both oly's.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh poor Javier! :(

Chin up, you still had an overall good year. And hey, you still went up a spot this year at Worlds! (He was 10th). I think he has a good future ahead of him. This will be a blip in the long run...

Art&Sport

Medalist
Fantastic for Brian (I hope Jeremy sees that comebacks are possible). However, Brian should get at least a 1-point deduction for using the Matrix music for four different years.

Nice thought Oreo, but this year was Jeremy's comeback year. He had great programs, but once again did not deliver on the biggest stage. If things continue as they are with all the guys ahead of him, Jeremy will land in 9th place, no better than what Dornbush (a skater with less rep, experience and PCS abilities) did last year. Who knows what place Adam will end up in -- it will not be close to where Ross (a skater with less rep, experience and PCS abilities) landed in last year. The U.S. fed, believe me, will take no prisoners after this. Kind of a stiff jab in the face too that the defending World championship U.S. team of Davis and White performed to their best level and still took a hit (due to politics mainly, IMHO).

Jeremy being interviewed on Universal Sports. I don't care what kind of face these guys place on it or tell themselves, THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Sorry, it is so sad.

sfgirl

On the Ice
I know Jeremy is a favorite of Meryl Davis. In his interviews, I can see why. Really like his thoughtful approach to his skating. In addition I think he is an absolutely beautiful artist.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can't believe I'm not watching Daisuke's program, but I like his SP better. Still, don't fall Dai per usual, don't fall.

Here's hoping he can hang onto bronze. *crossing my fingers*

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wouldn't be surprised if this is Abbott's last competition. I'm actually preparing myself for it. He keeps saying he couldn't have prepared better for it and with the outcome, he has to feel lost and bewildered. "What more could I have done?" and sheer frustration are the vibes I am getting from him.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN)

Music: Blues for Klook by Eddy Louis

3rd after SP

4T - perhaps twofooted?
3A
3S
CCSp
CiSt
FCCoSp
3A+3T - puts foot down early